Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Hey guys,

there are a few threads about people starting to receive their Sunrider for Hardtop for JLs :rock:

I wanted to create one thread to show them off! Post your pictures of the Sunrider for Hardtop on your Jeep below and let me know your thoughts! Also, let me know if i have your okay to post them on our social media:)

CassieAtBestop
Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
I can report that the Sunrider for JL Hard top exceeds my expectations! The Twill fabric is great!
Fruck the Z-Clips!

20181120_094447.jpg

Last edited:

Firecracker18

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Jeep, Honda Lawnmower
Occupation
Commercial Insurance
Here's some quick pics I took last night and today. I missed getting a pic of the z-clips but it's best not to have a lasting memory of that part.

The box is big and everything inside is well packaged to prevent damage. A thinner box became my helper this morning. The back clip is a tight tight fit - just take your time. The twill top is superb inside and out (have to get some cleaner and protectant now). Installation really is a breeze all in all. Results are priceless. I don't mind the Bestop logo on the side rails but if you wanted to remove just use some fishing line and saw through the double sided tape then clean it up. They didn't appear to be riveted or anything. Any minor wrinkles will smooth out over time/sun - pics make them look worse than in real life. Freedom panels are now in their final resting place, stored in the bag and permanently placed in the basement.

Would I buy again? Definitely if there were ever a need. Now my Jeep will stand out from the rest and is truly personalized to my liking! Way to go Bestop! Thank you for offering such a high quality item at such a steal of a price!! :like::rock::clap:

Now as the turkey is roasting, it's time for :beer::flag:

P.s. Any funky lines in my pics are due to my older iMac not handling resolution well at all. Guess it's time to start saving up more pennies.

gBDUrhl1Tp+XX2w785bgcQ.jpg

fullsizeoutput_111a.jpeg

CPvXu0L1QMKAuMIo5T73eA.jpg

TVurT5QlS4SMYCvWa3EQdQ.jpg

ZZXkhfo5Qiy2BDzH0+rUfw.jpg

fullsizeoutput_113b.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1147.jpeg

PoQ5B0UnT9SelA16FdShpA.jpg

dX4E6ZlCT6CBCIkNbXZ4Vg.jpg

HgcdwyQLQpWTbZkdW7yuVw.jpg

View attachment 113111

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Ok, here are a couple of the JL, and a couple JK bonus shots. I put the JK version on today, along with the sunshade. I will tell you all right now, the JL version is MUCH easier to assemble and install than the JK version. In the end, the fit on both is just amazing. The JL you can tell is very slightly more refined, as I'm sure they learned lessons from the JK. The JK version is also much tighter and makes a little bit more wind noise. Those little Z wires are nothing compared to the struggles of mounting that JK version, either. I 100% regret any complaining I did about those little things! Lol! ;)
lhMoYke.jpg

mOVvx9p.jpg

scNO93v.jpg

GZNua7B.jpg

LwpclFh.jpg

Sponsored

Firecracker18

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Commercial Insurance
Hey guys,

there are a few threads about people starting to receive their Sunrider for Hardtop for JLs :rock:

I wanted to create one thread to show them off! Post your pictures of the Sunrider for Hardtop on your Jeep below and let me know your thoughts! Also, let me know if i have your okay to post them on our social media:)

CassieAtBestop
Hey Cassie - I'll get some better pics this weekend and post - feel free to use any of them. I'll upload with my new MacBook to prevent the funky lines like my previous pics.

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Temps were a tad warmer here today. I took the garden hose to the Sunrider on my 2dr. JL, today. Soaked it good, sprayed water from all angles and no leaks....

Was able to open and close the Sunrider without getting out of the JL. I had wondered if I would be able to, as I have an Alien Sunshade installed. Anyway, no problem...

Drove at 70+- mph and you would not know the open SR was up there. No noise, no buffeting, nada..

As for interior noise with the SR installed and in down/locked position..... Well, very slight difference in cabin sound, between when SR is on and locked down and when the Freedom Panels are on. I actually think I like the cabin sound better with the SR.

Also, around town, bumpy roads, smooth roads, around turns, etc... , no rattling, creaking or any noise being generated by the SR.

Firecracker18

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Commercial Insurance
@Rhinebeck01

I couldn't agree more about the (lack) of any noise when closed. Couldn't open the SR today as way too cold but driving around with it closed and the heater set the same as the when the Freedom panels were on there's also no difference in it being colder than the hardtop panels. Same same. It's literally a direct replacement with no compromise - only added benefits thus far.

fullsizeoutput_dce.jpeg
Sponsored