Florida Roll Call!

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
:sun:Welcome ALL Floridians!:sun:

I noticed there wasn’t a thread on Florida members in general. So I’ve made one!

From St. Augustine here!

Would love to put together a meet in the area if there are others!!

2018 JLU Sport, 6 speed, 3.6L, M186 front M220 in the rear. Just ordered the Rough Country LED Bar & Mopar Aux Switch Bank.

Pictures encouraged! (I’ll post up soon)
Sponsored

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I took this the day I picked it up. I haven’t installed the light bar or Aux Switch Bank yet as I am waiting on the Aux Switch to arrive.

I took this behind the Gate gas station in World Golf Village. Perfect area to take some photos. You just have to hop a curb. Nobody seemed to care lol

0A548008-4D93-4709-8059-9C12A9204825.jpeg

Khsonic03

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I live right down the road from that Gate gas station :)

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I live right down the road from that Gate gas station :)
I live in Sevilla the neighborhood right behind there lol know anyone else in the area? Maybe we can put something together?

Sponsored

Khsonic03

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I live in Sevilla the neighborhood right behind there lol know anyone else in the area? Maybe we can put something together?
Ha. I live in Sevilla too.

20181007_151531.jpg

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Ha. I live in Sevilla too.

20181007_151531.jpg
Wow that’s nuts! I’ve never seen you riding before but I’ll keep a lookout for sure. I’m off of Menorca, it’s the 3rd left as you enter using the main entrance.

I just got mine last Sunday so you probably haven’t seen it much as all week I drove it into work in JAX.

Well hopefully there is some more in the area and we can put together something. I’ve seen plenty in WGV just not sure they are all in this forum.. There is one JK that’s heavily modified (or at least looks it) at the first house on the right as you’re coming in the main entrance, it’s silver. I’m sure you’ve seen it. He’s waved a few times at me as I’ve driven by his house but I haven’t had the time to stop in.

Very nice Jeep!

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I live 12 miles West of Gainesville.

rVDWZs0yEWxcMcFHSdQ6-usBki_SlYMnR80iZgc3BWGz-ZqFE4IVUIeXtM0utfqXZ19beBrJhkmwU1dBzj=w1668-h938-no.jpg
Nice man! That’s not too far away! If we can get this to snowball a bit maybe we can all link up! I’m sure you’ve found some good place to off-road down in the swamp! I’ll let you know now that I’m an FSU fan lol

Sponsored

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
A guy that I work with, actually two or three have Jeeps 1 TJ and 2 JK’s that would be willing to get together also. There’s actually like a ton of people with Jeeps at my work but I don’t know them all.

Me and the guy that owns the TJ are going to throw a wrench party for my Jeep to get this Mopar Aux Switch Bank and light bar installed. I’m probably going to go ahead and throw the light bar on myself so it’s one less thing to do and just not run the harness yet.

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Found I nice trail with a gate open so we took a ride down there. Nothing extreme that we encountered all 2WD. Some decent mud holes. We didn’t go all the way down because we seen hunters trucks down one of the roads we took. There were several off trails. Seems like those trail systems back there go on for miles. The off trails look pretty rough but wide though.

@Khsonic03 the next time you’re headed towards Hwy 1 toward Palencia you’ll see a red gate to your right before the scenic straightaway. That’s where we went down.

2E0C87F6-94DE-4B67-A702-7EF1B6E5990F.jpeg
C718AC40-8179-434A-ABC3-077A5559FD63.jpeg

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Installed the 21" stubby antenna last night and a few 550 Cord grab handles.

Nothing crazy but Ill post some pics when I get home today.

Here are the links to the stuff I got if anyone likes any of it once I post the photos:

Rugged Ridge 550 Cord Grab Handles - Red/Black:
https://www.extremeterrain.com/ruggedridge-paracord-grab-handles-redblack-8717-jeep.html

Rugged Ridge 550 Cord Grab Handles (Head Rest) - Red/Black:
https://www.extremeterrain.com/headrest-paracord-grab-handles-blk-red-0717jk.html

Rugged Ridge 21" Reflex Stubby Antenna - Black:
https://www.extremeterrain.com/rugged-ridge-21-reflex-stubby-antenna-9717-tj-jk.html

I also placed an order last night for the new Frame Mounted ROAM Rock Rail/Rock Sliders. Thanks @ROAM for the info and help. Very excited to get these in!

*Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with ExtremeTerrain or any other site, just simply showing you where I got my stuff. I’m sure it is all available for purchase elsewhere.

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Installed the 21" stubby antenna last night and a few 550 Cord grab handles.

Nothing crazy but Ill post some pics when I get home today.

Here are the links to the stuff I got if anyone likes any of it once I post the photos:

Rugged Ridge 550 Cord Grab Handles - Red/Black:
https://www.extremeterrain.com/ruggedridge-paracord-grab-handles-redblack-8717-jeep.html

Rugged Ridge 550 Cord Grab Handles (Head Rest) - Red/Black:
https://www.extremeterrain.com/headrest-paracord-grab-handles-blk-red-0717jk.html

Rugged Ridge 21" Reflex Stubby Antenna - Black:
https://www.extremeterrain.com/rugged-ridge-21-reflex-stubby-antenna-9717-tj-jk.html

I also placed an order last night for the new Frame Mounted ROAM Rock Rail/Rock Sliders. Thanks @ROAM for the info and help. Very excited to get these in!

*Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with ExtremeTerrain or any other site, just simply showing you where I got my stuff. I’m sure it is all available for purchase elsewhere.
Nice red accents. More red here - https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...es-red-parts-red-upgrades-red-mods-more.6741/
Sponsored