Sponsored

Alpine system for your JLU, will it still have a subwoofer?

TimR

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
If you don't order the Alpine system for your JLU, will it still have a subwoofer?

Thanks!
Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@TimR

Tim.. I shot off a post thinking all you were wanting to know is if there was the big 10" sub woofer in the back. On the 2 dr. that subwoofer is on the rear floor and resides in the storage cubby. Actually, it takes over the storage cubby. Now, in the JLU the bug sub woofer is on the right rear side.

Anyway, there are small sub woofers included with the stock 8 speaker set-up from what I have read.

Here is a promo screen shot that I found posted about the JL a few months ago. I have not verified it's accuracy.
speakers.JPG

OP
OP
TimR

TimR

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
@TimR

Tim.. I shot off a post thinking all you were wanting to know is if there was the big 10" sub woofer in the back. On the 2 dr. that subwoofer is on the rear floor and resides in the storage cubby. Actually, it takes over the storage cubby. Now, in the JLU the bug sub woofer is on the right rear side.

Anyway, there are small sub woofers included with the stock 8 speaker set-up from what I have read.

Here is a promo screen shot that I found posted about the JL a few months ago. I have not verified it's accuracy.
speakers.JPG
That does answer my question...I was asking about the 10" subwoofer in the back. Thank you!
Sponsored