• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Warn Zeon 8s MOPAR Rubicon Winch P5160095AC

Status
Not open for further replies.

spenchey

First Name
spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
every JL you can wish for
View attachment 110992 MOPAR Warm Zeon 8S winch. Brand new in box. We ordered the wrong one for a customer. Highest offer takes it by the end of November, buyer is responsible for shipping.

Part number is P5160095AC

Let me know if anyone would like more info

email is best contact for me [email protected]

View attachment 110992

20180611_085053.jpg
Sponsored

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
You should put this on the Mojito you're trying to sell and then not change the price; might help with moving it with the disclosure statement.

OP
OP
spenchey

spenchey

First Name
spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You should put this on the Mojito you're trying to sell and then not change the price; might help with moving it with the disclosure statement.
We thought about it, for several reasons we decided not to. Open to offers to include it on the JL if their is interest

OP
OP
spenchey

spenchey

First Name
spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leading offer is $800 plus buyer pays shipping.

Sponsored

OP
OP
spenchey

spenchey

First Name
spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seems to be working for the guy with the leading offer

Sponsored

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
All joking aside, $800 for this winch is a great deal. Whoever has that offer in, you should just sell it to them. No sense in trying this auction thing through the forum. Also, this lets us know what your cost is on these. If I remember right, these 10th anniversary winches sold for double your current offer. I'm also confused on why you don't use it to help sell any of the Jeeps on your lot.

You've also got to be careful putting "NEW IN BOX" and then show a picture of it out of the box, laying on the floor. This just makes everyone question whether it's "NEW IN BOX" or never used. There's a difference.

I'd make a serious offer, but in my experience the 8000 lb winches are good for pulling a stock 2 door from the mud and a 4 door up ledges.

Once you add the suction of mud to a lifted jeep, you need a 10,000 lb+ winch or snatch block.

The rating of 8000 or 10000 lbs is only for the first winding on the drum. Once you start rolling that line in; by the time you get to the end, your winch rating is cut in half.

This is also rolling weight, not pulling up ledges, mud, ditches, flat tires... all that.

If I had a 2 door and no serious mods, I would buy it. I installed my 10S in the parking lot of the Holiday Inn at Big Bear in California. That morning we were hitting up John Bull and it's a good thing I installed it. I needed it immediately on that trail. Here's a couple videos:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r18if1lighx3ctq/IMG_1802.MOV?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9xktjte81do4mmn/IMG_1803.MOV?dl=0

loki805

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2017 Jeep Wrangler JKU Willys Wheeler W, 2017 Jeep Renegade , 1948 Willys CJ2, 2017 Ford Explorer, 2019 JLUR on order
Yeah...until he finds another deal next week and magically doesnt need yours. Ebay was created for a reason.
$802.01. Eat it @chevymitchell
That is what I did. I had a offer in for this but I am canceling it, because I didn’t want to wait and play games and found a great deal on a Zeon 10s

Status
Not open for further replies.