Sponsored

Black Friday / Cyber Monday Jeep Accessories & Upgrades Deals Nov 23 / 26 - Post your finds here!

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
List Updated Friday Nov 23 2018

Cyber Monday and Black Friday are only a couple of weeks away. Post your 2018 Black Friday / Cyber Monday finds and deals!

And don't forget to check out red accessories, red part, red upgrades, red vinyl and other red stuff: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...es-red-parts-red-upgrades-red-mods-more.6741/
Sponsored

Last edited:

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
I hope there are some. Seems that many are just the same deals you can get randomly throughout the year. I think the “true” Black Friday is gone. Things have gotten so cheap and competition so crazing that many companies offer great deals throughout the year. They certainly use the tag line of Black Friday but really it is the normal sale price.

Speaking of course just in generality not specific to just Jeep parts.

mizzoujake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler 2dr, 2015 Grand Cherokee Altitude
Got an email from Koons in VA saying for Veterans day they are giving Veterans an additional $1000 off their "WOW" price and offering 125% of KBB value for trade-ins.

Sponsored

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
LOL! sorry about that. How do you like the ACE sliders?
Love em, I love that you could keep the stock rock rails on so it gives it a full complete look. I'm not a fan of the ones where you see the pinch rail. They also work great as a step. My whole family is short and I put 37s on with the mopar lift so it's needed lol.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Lol. We have a 2.5" lift and 33s on my wife's Sahara and she needs the stock side step to help her get in but she wanted something that can actually take a hit when we wheel, functions as a step and looks cool. Hence the ACE sliders. Since her Jeep is black the side seams what be so noticeable and eventually we can pickup Rubi rails t complete the look. She crunched those crappy stock side steps on a rock last week but only damaged the underside slightly.
I've got someone lined up to buy them for $150 when the ACE ones get here.

Jolonghorn

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Love em, I love that you could keep the stock rock rails on so it gives it a full complete look. I'm not a fan of the ones where you see the pinch rail. They also work great as a step. My whole family is short and I put 37s on with the mopar lift so it's needed lol.
I'll give a second on the Ace Sliders. I put them on in February right after my JLUR arrived. I really like the look and functionality.
Sponsored