MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

Riah

First Name
Mariah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Highlander
Mojito is currently available for 2019. For now. Rumor is it will go away during the 2019 model year cycle. Whether that is 10 hours from now or 10 days or 10 months, we don't know. Could be a marketing ploy for all we know. So if you really want a Mojito, your best bet is to order or find one early. Or have an alternate favorite color.
Ah man I really hope the rumor is wrong and that they keep it. At least until I can get mine orderd. :)
Sponsored

sanman357

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-*|||||||*- 19' Mojito! Rubicon 6-speed, 09' Ram TRX4, 67 Chevelle 300 Deluxe
Ah man I really hope the rumor is wrong and that they keep it. At least until I can get mine orderd. :)
According to the November order guide Mojito is here for at least another month of ordering. Once it disappears from the guide it will be gone.

Riah

First Name
Mariah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Highlander
According to the November order guide Mojito is here for at least another month of ordering. Once it disappears from the guide it will be gone.
ugh thats really sucks. i don't understand jeeps thought process about replacing the mojito color with that ugly teal bikini color. specially since it seems like the mojito has been a very popular customer choice.

sanman357

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-*|||||||*- 19' Mojito! Rubicon 6-speed, 09' Ram TRX4, 67 Chevelle 300 Deluxe
ugh thats really sucks. i don't understand jeeps thought process about replacing the mojito color with that ugly teal bikini color. specially since it seems like the mojito has been a very popular customer choice.
I’m not saying that it won’t be there next month. They may even keep it the whole year. But I couldn’t wait. I ordered in September because that is only one of two colors that I wanted. Mojito or a metallic Orange. Who knows when that would even come as an option.

Jaddie

First Name
Jaddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda Odyssey
Mojito! is my favorite color, too, and I love the custom seat covers in the Mojito! Wrangler above. I'd rather have Rubicon wheels than the ones they chose, though.

Where's the new teal bikini color?

There's not a lot of paintable area on a Jeep, so it probably could be any color for $3.5K or less.

Sponsored

Sushicat

First Name
Claudine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara Unlimited - Mojito!
I tried that and they are still there - did your crop circles reappear?

Just completed doing this yesterday... to get rid of the windshield circles I used nail polish remover and a microfiber towel. Use a towel that is 80% polyester and 20% polyamide wipe area with nail polish remover on towel and then use different part of the towel and dry it off. I did the whole windshield and divided it into 4 sections so it would be uniform and they are all gone.

Jeephairchick

First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR; Previous: 2016 Hydro Blue JKU

Jeephairchick

First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR; Previous: 2016 Hydro Blue JKU
I had mild steering issues with mine and like others have said I either got used to it or it tighten up some with mileage. Almost 4k on mine. Only complaint I still have is it drifts some and I need to constantly be looking at the road. A couple of seconds looking at the radio dial, mirror, google maps, etc. and I could be fine or in another lane! I have the Rough Country stabilizer, but have not installed. Will post back if it helps. If not, I'll be back at the dealer. They checked alignment, looked for loose nuts, etc., but all was fine. Jeep Cares has been useless. Since I changed rims and tires right away they said they will do nothing unless I go back to factory set up. So many Jeep owners swap right away so that response really surprised and disappointed me.

I have tried to ignore the issue and hope it gets better over time. I still have my stock wheels/tires just in case. I am dying to put a lift on it but something tells me I need to wait.. I do mostly city driving and it isn't too bad but when I hit the highway I definitely notice the drifting/wandering.

SPOOF4269

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito 2016 Jeep Cherokee Altitude 2014 Nissan Rogue SV
I tried that and they are still there - did your crop circles reappear?
Nope still gone. It's weird I keep looking for them and they are not there. It's like I miss them...or just expecting them to show up again .

Sponsored

Riah

First Name
Mariah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Highlander
looks like i can't order my jeep until april. fingers crossed they keep the mojito color until then. for now i will binge on all these awesome mojito jeep photos! so keep them coming!!!

Skubaa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Sahara
Nope still gone. It's weird I keep looking for them and they are not there. It's like I miss them...or just expecting them to show up again .
They are on my replacement glass. Took a while for the conditions to be right to see them. But I gotta say they make me smile. Too bad they aren’t Jeep shaped.