Sponsored

Height of JLUR with Mopar and 37"

stiebertw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
My wife and I will soon be in the market for a new SUV, as our Toyota lease will be up soon. Ive had Wranglers all my life, and have the itch to get the JLUR in the very near future. I really like the looks of the 37" tires on the JL with the Mopar 2" lift. Im curious though to some of you out there that have this set up, how high does your JLUR top out at with the lift and tires? I have a 9' garage that the Jeep will be parked in, I want to make sure it has plenty of clearance. Im also looking to add the Gobi Stealth Rack as well, so this may add an additional 4" of height to the Jeep. I think the garage height will be plenty, but just want to make sure. Thanks for all the help.
Sponsored

Amric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 TJ Rubicon, 2018 JL Rubicon
My wife and I will soon be in the market for a new SUV, as our Toyota lease will be up soon. Ive had Wranglers all my life, and have the itch to get the JLUR in the very near future. I really like the looks of the 37" tires on the JL with the Mopar 2" lift. Im curious though to some of you out there that have this set up, how high does your JLUR top out at with the lift and tires? I have a 9' garage that the Jeep will be parked in, I want to make sure it has plenty of clearance. Im also looking to add the Gobi Stealth Rack as well, so this may add an additional 4" of height to the Jeep. I think the garage height will be plenty, but just want to make sure. Thanks for all the help.
77.5 inches