Reactions: Rob

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
who makes those fenders and how much are they ? i was wondering i want to put a light bar on top again i didn't want to put he big double lite again. now i see a lot of jeeps at Sema withe single lite bar now. does it it look better you think in person now with the new JL ? i also have mine lifted with 37s

JtwJL

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS
who makes those fenders and how much are they ? i was wondering i want to put a light bar on top again i didn't want to put he big double lite again. now i see a lot of jeeps at Sema withe single lite bar now. does it it look better you think in person now with the new JL ? i also have mine lifted with 37s
Road armour makes the fenders, I don't they're released yet, but in another post they did say it was around $1800 I believe for the set.

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Road armour makes the fenders, I don't they're released yet, but in another post they did say it was around $1800 I believe for the set.
what do you think about that single light bar instead of the double lot of people doing the single on the new JL it seems you like the single better than a double

JtwJL

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS
what do you think about that single light bar instead of the double lot of people doing the single on the new JL it seems you like the single better than a double
I personally aint going with a light bar on the roof, I think im going with a combo of 2 floods and 2 spot cube pods from rigid, the fronter bumper I am looking at right now is the Addictive designs stubby w/stinger and has a spot you can put a 20" light bar in.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I personally aint going with a light bar on the roof, I think im going with a combo of 2 floods and 2 spot cube pods from rigid, the fronter bumper I am looking at right now is the Addictive designs stubby w/stinger and has a spot you can put a 20" light bar in.
I had one on my JK a double on top and I live down a bunch of back roads at night and I would use it every night coming home it did make a difference. The JL you can mount one on the hood it's a 32 I think but it looks funny sitting up on the hood I did not want to go that route I don't have one cuz I have the factory bumper I do have two cube lights so they're okay. lot of people say they make noise but if you put that door trim on the back fins it stops the noise completely 100%. I may go with one I'm just trying to decide if I do I go with a single seems like a lot of people are doing on that single look pretty good on that white Jeep. I may go with the single over the double if I do did you like that single on that jeep or did it look too small ?

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
what is that rubber cap on the side of the bolt on d ring ?
My bet is they made them locking and that’s a dust cap

Brett