First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Marketing
The front bumper is a little too much for me. Maybe over designed. Still like the front Rubi steel unit. I think the rear bumper looks great and looks OEM enough to go with the stock steel front bumper. Do like how they dealt with the plate with the step.

I'm surprised nobody has come out with a plate relocation set up to put the plate back under the taillight where it's almost always been!
someone has. it would be rude to mention them on AEV thread though
Sponsored

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase
jl-jeep-wrangler-aev-sema-13-jpg.jpg

Does anyone know if these are Borah wheels in Machined/Onyx?

bilash31

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 JKU, '18 GC
We'll be providing ongoing live running coverage of all the JL Wrangler builds and products at the 2018 SEMA Show, starting with the AEV booth!

Featuring AEV's modular front bumper, front fog lights, suspension system, beadlock wheels, rear bumper.

AEV has told us that their product rollout will start in December and will all be available by Easter Jeep Safari next Spring.

Photos below (in no particular order) and we'll have a great lengthy product intro video to follow soon. :like:

JL-Jeep-Wrangler-AEV-SEMA-1.jpg
Love this setup on the front bumper. Any plans for a non bull bar version? @AEVRogue

Nixx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully a 2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Would you kindly grab a better shot of the hood graphic on the JLU please, it's not a big deal but since they put it out there.

Sponsored

IPvFletch

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSS
Bizarro - I saw that rear bumper parked in front of my house the other day on a black JL. It was our neighbor's pool girl cleaning the pool. I'd never seen a rear bumper like this before and was wondering what the heck it was and who made it. I don't think I'd rock it, but she must have got it early somehow...

Bearded_Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! Rubicon
Rear bumper / tire carrier is great. Accessory mounts?
X2, any new accessories (besides camera and rear sensors)? Will JK accessories work with JL bumper?

MEGAS

First Name
Megas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Bizarro - I saw that rear bumper parked in front of my house the other day on a black JL. It was our neighbor's pool girl cleaning the pool. I'd never seen a rear bumper like this before and was wondering what the heck it was and who made it. I don't think I'd rock it, but she must have got it early somehow...
On a JL or a JK? The JK rear AEV bumper is very close to the new JL but without the new tweaks.

IPvFletch

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSS
On a JL or a JK? The JK rear AEV bumper is very close to the new JL but without the new tweaks.
It was on a JL. Maybe they put a JK AEV rear bumper on it and made it work.. It was a totally stock JL Sahara otherwise. I thought maybe the dealer had done it.

Sponsored

DayJ

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL392XR
That stubby front! Holy crap that's gorgeous!

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler 2.0T JLR 2-Door, 2020 GT500
@AEVRogue Is that stubby just the full length bumper with the ends pulled off? And how is the bull bar attached? Everything looks great.

Heuer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK/WK2
jl-jeep-wrangler-aev-sema-13-jpg.jpg

Does anyone know if these are Borah wheels in Machined/Onyx?
I think Matt said in the Facebook Live video earlier that it's an Onyx finish with Onyx ring

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase
I think Matt said in the Facebook Live video earlier that it's an Onyx finish with Onyx ring
Thank you!
Sponsored