UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks. I've been wanting to go out with someone, but the only other off roader I knew was fired and left town the day before I bought my Jeeps so i've had nobody since, lol.
Hopefully in the next month or so, I’ll be able to get out there with you guys. I thought the wait for my Jeep the first time was bad. The second wait has been so much worse. Haha.
Sponsored

OP
OP
chevymitchell

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
Hopefully in the next month or so, I’ll be able to get out there with you guys. I thought the wait for my Jeep the first time was bad. The second wait has been so much worse. Haha.
I can't imagine going through that emotional roller coaster twice. Haha.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
I seriously took mine in and had my welds checked because of what happened with your Jeep.

Knocked out as many of the TSBs I could find while I was there. While the Steering isn't 100% cured it does seem a little bit better :)

Sponsored

hammerheadnc

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport 3.6L (Punky), 2016 BMW R1200GS Adventure (Big Red)
I know that neighborhood. Better stock up on candy...Halloween is this week!
Yea its insane here Halloween - the police stop traffic at the entrance so we can actually get home!

hammerheadnc

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport 3.6L (Punky), 2016 BMW R1200GS Adventure (Big Red)
The bumper itself doesn't touch the grill anywhere, but my winch just barely touches the bottom front of the grill on one side.
Cool I am looking at one with a winch on ExtremeTerrain

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
To the Granite JLUR on 311 from High Point that was in front of me as we merged onto I-40 and got stuck in traffic in Winston...

JEEP%20WAVE.gif

If yer on here.

Sponsored

MLBRINES

First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Chevy C10 1/2 ton pickup short bed. 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired IBM
Mo Brines here from Concord NC....sent a coupla texts to Sean L, on travel time from Toledo to Concord for a new Jeep delivery timeframe, and he told me to get on this thread, say hi, and to just give everyone a hard time ! :)

Soooo, any of you order new from the factory and have an idea on the timeframe it took from the factory to the dealer ? I ordered a 2019 Sahara 4 door, Ocean Blue, 3.6L ESS, manual, from Hendrick of Concord. I'm on the Jeep tracking over at Jeep Garage, so I'll get sum updates there also. Thanx mates !

Last edited:

Rubidozer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2018 Jeep JLUS
Took my stock jlu sport to Uwharrie. Beat the snot out of it and nailed every skid plate and mount! The 48 volt battery skid is tough. Rubbed bumpers on rocks. Never had a Jeep this low. Or with such small tires. Trail was worse than expected because of the utvs digging out the mud and leaving a lot of rocks poking up high. Fun!

OP
OP
chevymitchell

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
I thought I'd share a cool experience I had at Uwharrie yesterday.

I took off from the house around 6 am; doors off, Radio turned up to max (Had to test my new speaker FCA changed under warranty), and ready to tackle Dickey Bell. My goal for the day was simply get my Badge of Honor Jeep Badge. Dickey Bell is the only trail at Uwharrie with a badge available. I got to the Outpost and aired down. As I always do, I entered the trail system through Daniel. I will say that all the rain late in the season this year has really changed the landscape, not just for Daniel, but Dickey Bell and Dutch John looked completely different than they did earlier this year.

When I completed Daniel and turned left on the loop, I met 3 more Jeeps in the parking lot. We talked for a bit and I found out they had never been off-road before. I provided a little advice and helped air them down and then we hit the trails together. Their goal for the day was Dutch John, so that's where we headed next; 2 Door JK's and a brand new JLUR. It was really cool to meet up up with total strangers and wheel together. We wheeled for a few hours and then I broke off to do Dickey Bell and head home. It was a good day.

I didn't take very many pics nor did I take that good of pics this time around. I went alone and ended up leading the group, so I wasn't focused on picture taking. Besides, I was enjoying the woods and the trail too much. Once it warmed up a bit, it got really nice out there.

IMG_3395.JPG
IMG_3396.JPG
IMG_3397.JPG
IMG_3399.JPG
IMG_3400.JPG
IMG_3401.JPG
IMG_3402.JPG

IMG_3403.JPG

IMG_3404.JPG

IMG_3405.JPG

IMG_3406.JPG

IMG_3407.JPG