Sponsored

67 Designs RAIL now available for the JL

aml

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue JLUR
My rail is due to arrive today so I will be playing with it this evening if it shows...

I got the extra pad so I will hack that one up.
Sponsored

aml

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue JLUR
Details on the slide? That's exactly what I'v ben looking for. Great job!!!
Thank you. The slide is crazy expensive and I am not sure if it is currently available. I really do like the Accuride slides that are on it. They lock in and out. The stove comes out so if you just want a small drawer under the fridge, it is perfect for that. I wish I could move the fridge/slide more to the left, but the Jeep’s tailgate has that protrusion that takes up space on the driver’s side, but it will work.

The company who makes the slide is Adventure Trailer ( www.adventuretrailers.com ) out of Arizona. I really like their Horizon trailer but that won’t be happening anytime soon. So I have my own military trailer I have converted over with a RTT for my travels.

Sorry the picture is a little dark, but you get the idea.

C22659B0-7C1C-4D58-A318-5B3A25D40CE0.jpeg

Last edited:

aml

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue JLUR
And just so you guys know, Goose Gear makes a plate for the back of the JL, that you can mount slides etc. I believe just the part I did is about $500 albeit finished nicer.

So mine is the Duck Gear low budget plate v1.0

Jeepmarkjl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Marketing
Thank you. The slide is crazy expensive and I am not sure if it is currently available. I really do like the Accuride slides that are on it. They lock in and out. The stove comes out so if you just want a small drawer under the fridge, it is perfect for that. I wish I could move the fridge/slide more to the left, but the Jeep’s tailgate has that protrusion that takes up space on the driver’s side, but it will work.

The company who makes the slide is Adventure Trailer ( www.adventuretrailer.com ) out of Arizona. I really like their Horizon trailer but that won’t be happening anytime soon. So I have my own military trailer I have converted over with a RTT for my travels.

Sorry the picture is a little dark, but you get the idea.

C22659B0-7C1C-4D58-A318-5B3A25D40CE0.jpeg
looks like they are out of business. Clicked on the link and that URL is up for sale.

Sponsored

aml

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue JLUR
Cool ... now I have an excuse to not order right now. I'm officially waiting on a review!
I think the elbow works great. I don’t have an iPad mini of my own yet but I put my son’s mess of one on to see how it holds. Once I get my own I will really test it out. My plan is to only put the second arm on when out exploring. I ended up using the small and mini arms for the iPad.

64552E31-DD87-40F2-A8E5-9F32F7079EB9.jpeg

1CFF40A5-DD98-4127-8C45-F4DC2245452D.jpeg

F91B0342-043D-42D2-867D-713B3FC51703.jpeg

aml

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue JLUR
I added the mat under the rail too. I cut it high to make it more of a snug fit.

869D4A2A-C805-4311-B782-FF4562905A57.jpeg

Sponsored

threeve

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Occupation
Code Monkey
The first time I clamped my iPhone into the 67d clamp mount it was pressing on the power button on the side. When I plugged in the cable I managed to trigger restore mode and it locked me out for an hour, but it eventually turned back on and had no data loss. I think I'm gonna order the magnet mount instead so I can't accidentally do that again :)

aml

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue JLUR
The first time I clamped my iPhone into the 67d clamp mount it was pressing on the power button on the side. When I plugged in the cable I managed to trigger restore mode and it locked me out for an hour, but it eventually turned back on and had no data loss. I think I'm gonna order the magnet mount instead so I can't accidentally do that again :)
I used to use one of those nite ize magnetic mounts and really liked how easy it was it throw my phone up. The problem I had was my phone kept slowly rotating and if I hit a bump it would jump. Let me know how solid the mag mount is.

47Jeepster

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR Diesel ... 2018 GC Summit
Occupation
Retired
@aml ... thanks ... great pics ... the elbow looks alright. Tried to order, but they said someone from Virginia bought out all their stock! Geez, did you simply buy one of everything!

Stuck a new battery into my wife's old (2012) Nexus mini to see if I like the bigger screen. Wow is that machine slow relative to today's stuff. Will take in on a trail next week when the missus returns. That will be the final test before I pull the trigger.

Reactions: aml

aml

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue JLUR
@aml ... thanks ... great pics ... the elbow looks alright. Tried to order, but they said someone from Virginia bought out all their stock! Geez, did you simply buy one of everything!

Stuck a new battery into my wife's old (2012) Nexus mini to see if I like the bigger screen. Wow is that machine slow relative to today's stuff. Will take in on a trail next week when the missus returns. That will be the final test before I pull the trigger.
Ha, I kinda got carried away. I am missing the patch :).

My son’s iPad mini got spiked like a football by the next door neighbor’s kid, so the screen is shattered in the picture. I probably need to fix/replace his and pick one up for me :)
Sponsored