Sponsored

Need JLUR Stock height measurement

Sheepjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 xj, 04 Silverado 2500hd
Just put in the 2.5" Clayton overland kit and 35" km3 on my JLU Rubicon and forgot to take the measurement of the base height prior to doing the work to have as a reference for the MA state safely inspection.

For the inspection they measure from the bottom door line of the front driver door. So if someone could help me out and just measure from the door line to the ground.

Thanks
Sponsored

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
Just put in the 2.5" Clayton overland kit and 35" km3 on my JLU Rubicon and forgot to take the measurement of the base height prior to doing the work to have as a reference for the MA state safely inspection.

For the inspection they measure from the bottom door line of the front driver door. So if someone could help me out and just measure from the door line to the ground.

Thanks
You will want to measure yours , so buy 2 yard sticks and measure .

OP
OP

Sheepjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You will want to measure yours , so buy 2 yard sticks and measure .
Sorry if I was not clear on my initial post, I am asking someone to measure their stock unlimited Rubicon because I forgot to do so before starting to put on my lift.

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
Sorry if I was not clear on my initial post, I am asking someone to measure their stock unlimited Rubicon because I forgot to do so before starting to put on my lift.
So locate a same one on a dealer lot by building one on Jeep.com , and bring your 2 yard sticks to the dealer lot .

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR

Sponsored

OP
OP

Sheepjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
According to this, it is 73.6" https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...ons-measurements-cargo-trunk-rear-seats.2258/

I measured my stock JLUR (factory tires, no lift) just now, but I currently have the soft top on it, not my hard top. It is 71.5" front (top of the front by the windshield), 72.5" back edge height.

Here are some other crazy measurements - https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...dy-opening-frame-and-gap-flush-2-4-door.8988/
Thanks for the info and thanks for the measurement, i measured 74" front and 75 rear with a soft top so I'm right on the 3.5" mark as expected

In MA there is a formal to figure out max lift based on vehicle dimensions in the tallest package. Depending on the source state agency, for the JLU max lift is between 3.5"-5" over the Rubicon.

Last edited:

Lab1

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR Sting Gray, '20 M340i

Thanks
Just measured mine for you which is still stock for now with hardtop on- 23 7/8" from ground to bottom of driver door

OP
OP

Sheepjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just measured mine for you which is still stock for now with hardtop on- 23 7/8" from ground to bottom of driver door
great thank you
Sponsored