Not open for further replies.

BigDon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
No sir. Our Twin Tubes are not manufactured by Fox. Fox does not make a Twin Tube Shock other than their high end internal bypasses. Fox will be releasing their "general use shocks" right now, but their lengths come up a little short on the 3.5" level for what we expect for travel.

The shocks we will be working on with Fox will fit our expected travel ranges, be 2.5" diameter and have external adjusters on them. Safe to say they will be fairly high ended shocks from Fox.
Thanks for the reply. Ordered my 2.5 XF with the TT shocks. I hope they are awesome.

OP
OP
Rock Krawler Suspension

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rockkrawler.com
Vehicle(s)
Red JLUR, White JLUR, Yellow JL (3 so far), Bikini Diesel JLU, Billet JT, Hydro Blue JT
The TT's are twin tube shocks that are a little more cost effective than the Falcon or Fox Monotube. They are more or less on the line of a higher ended Rancho RS9000 since we use closed cell construction so they can be run body up or body down.

The Falcon and Factory Series Fox are both monotubes. Very similar to the Bilstein 5100 in construction but with nicer ends and a much higher price.

Fox has some higher ended rebuildable take apart shocks in the race series 2.0 which is where our 2.25 RRD Racing Series will compete.

Hope that helps.

RK

ProjectReaper

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
can anyone tell me what size the jam nut is on the front lower control arms on the xfactor 2.5 I was setting my lengths last night and the directions say 1 1/4 but my 1 1/4 wrench was a tad too small it was too late to take a trip to the parts store so if anyone could let me know id greatly appreciate it!

Sponsored

seals02

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Does anyone have photos of a RK 2.5" lift for a JL on 35's?
I have many photos of the RK xfactor 2.5" on 35s on my instagram page
@GrimlockJL

bongoray

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bongorayproductions.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimted
Vehicle Showcase
I have many photos of the RK xfactor 2.5" on 35s on my instagram page
@GrimlockJL
Thank you. Looks great! I'm thinking of having the exact same setup on my JL. How's the ride compared to stock? I'm trying to determine if I want the X Factor or the Adventure series since this is my daily driver.

Ray

seals02

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Thank you. Looks great! I'm thinking of having the exact same setup on my JL. How's the ride compared to stock? I'm trying to determine if I want the X Factor or the Adventure series since this is my daily driver.

Ray
Ride is good. Bit stiffer with my current set up, but I like that - Depends on what shocks you go with.

mikej

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
This may have already been covered, but are these true 2.5 inch lifts? I’m not looking for a 3” or greater lift.

Sponsored

Gdub

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Occupation
Engineer
Mine yielded me exactly 2.5”.

Status