fifteen52

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
fifteen52_turbomac_HD_block-bronze_3.jpg

The all new Turbomac HD wheel in 17x8.5 et0 5x127 fitment are now available for the all the JL Wrangler.

With the continued success of our Turbomac design, we thought it was time that the off-road community deserved something strong, light and unique. So we got together with Ken Block and decided that the Turbomac HD needed to become a reality.

After over a year of rigorous testing on his Ford Raptor, Ken put his new signature Turbomac HD to the test and gave it the green light. Now, we are very pleased to be able to offer it as part of our Cast Monoblock wheel lineup.

The 17x8.5 Turbomac HD features a simulated beadlock ring with stainless-steel hardware for corrosion resistance.

https://fifteen52.com/collections/cast-wheels/products/turbomac-hd?variant=12923879522370

Here are some photos on our Project JL Rubicon.

fifteen52 JL 3.JPG
fifteen52 JL 4.JPG

fifteen52 JL 1.JPG
Turbomac HD fern 1.jpg
Sponsored

imthatguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 4xe Bright White
Occupation
Film Editor
Vehicle Showcase
That's a great looking wheel!

Karl_in_Chicago

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RL, Chevrolet Corvette, Harley-Davidson FLHTC Electra-Glide Classic
What do these weigh?

Sponsored

TXRubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Firecracker Red JLUR, '23 Porsche Cayman GTS
Oh my gosh I've gone full circle. I used to go to the 1552 shows in Sarasota when it was a VW/Audi shop. We did the photo shoot for my Eurotuner and Performance VW magazine features down by the Sarasota shop! I know Brad and all the old guys that used to be at fifteen52 well. Tell Brad Zerin says hello and wants a set of wheels for his new Wrangler! :)

OP
OP
fifteen52

fifteen52

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh my gosh I've gone full circle. I used to go to the 1552 shows in Sarasota when it was a VW/Audi shop. We did the photo shoot for my Eurotuner and Performance VW magazine features down by the Sarasota shop! I know Brad and all the old guys that used to be at fifteen52 well. Tell Brad Zerin says hello and wants a set of wheels for his new Wrangler! :)
Hey Zerin! Welcome back to the family! Shoot me an email at [email protected] ;)

beachbum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S
Do you guys have any pics of the bronze colored wheels on a white jl?

Sponsored

OP
OP
fifteen52

fifteen52

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do you have any pics of your bronze wheels on a JL?
Unfortunately we do not have any photos of the Bronze Turbomac HD's on a Bright White JL Wrangler.

But I think the bronze would look great with the white. We put the bronze on our White Raptor and it looks awesome.

Revelation17

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 Corvette; '19 JLRU (Manual, Firecracker red)
Occupation
slave for "the man"
Vehicle Showcase
So, a 0 offset looks like 4.75" of backspacing. That's about perfect for my needs. Are the screws/ring removable? I'm thinking of powdercoating/painting or just ability to replace.

OP
OP
fifteen52

fifteen52

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So, a 0 offset looks like 4.75" of backspacing. That's about perfect for my needs. Are the screws/ring removable? I'm thinking of powdercoating/painting or just ability to replace.
The screws are removable but the ring is a part of the casting and is not removable. OMF has already done one beadlock ring conversion already that we know of.

Status
Not open for further replies.