Reaction score
Website
www.mcneils.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon, 2013 Jeep JKU Rubicon, 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit
Occupation
Special Procedures Radiologic Technologist
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks to an awesome Jeep family member, millerjl, we were informed that one of our images was being used to sell items on eBay. Being a professional photographer, I frown on anyone using images that they did not take. In fact, most professional photographers have their copyright buried deep in the file itself. After contacting eBay and the lister, the image has been removed!

It always amazes me how fellow Jeepers watch out for each other. Thank you Chuck. Jeep on!!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport
Occupation
Highway Dept
Glad you where able to get your image removed. To bad Ebay will probably not do much else about it.

I took a look at your SmugMug page. You have some nice work there. That JL is looking nice my friend.

I shoot wildlife for a hobby. Take a look if you would like. https://troynemitz.smugmug.com

OP
OP
mnrafter

mnrafter

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mcneils.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Glad you where able to get your image removed. To bad Ebay will probably not do much else about it.

I took a look at your SmugMug page. You have some nice work there. That JL is looking nice my friend.

I shoot wildlife for a hobby. Take a look if you would like. https://troynemitz.smugmug.com
Stellar work my friend. Always nice to meet another Canon shooter! Not that other platforms are not amazing, but I have shot Canon for my entire career. Maybe our paths can cross in the photographic world someday!

OP
OP
mnrafter

mnrafter

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mcneils.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks to an awesome Jeep family member, millerjl, we were informed that one of our images was being used to sell items on eBay. Being a professional photographer, I frown on anyone using images that they did not take. In fact, most professional photographers have their copyright buried deep in the file itself. After contacting eBay and the lister, the image has been removed!

It always amazes me how fellow Jeepers watch out for each other. Thank you Chuck. Jeep on!!

For those that would like to see mine: https://www.mcneils.com . I shoot a wide variety of things.

Sponsored

S2k Chris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1 S2000, Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
Finance
How does one get access to the boudoir section? I mean, if they were into that kind of thing of course...

UrbanRogue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I noticed also an image of my White jeep with Door guards i took was being used to sell overlay vinyl for the door guards

Sponsored

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport
Occupation
Highway Dept

I noticed also an image of my White jeep with Door guards i took was being used to sell overlay vinyl for the door guards
I bet there is not a ton of pictures out there of a JL for use. There may be a market for it right now for people that will pay a small amount to do things the right way. Not my gig but maybe someone could make a few bucks.

Do you guys mind posting the shots that where poached?

blessidsoul12

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 billet silver JLUR, 2019 chevy suburban
Yeah yeah everyone's a photographer...

But seriously you all are very good. I myself am a Nikon photog of landscapes and all critters venomous.

baggio16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubicon
For those that would like to see mine: https://www.mcneils.com . I shoot a wide variety of things.
The NFL let you keep the Vikings shots?!?! Those are obviously sweet. Do you still get to shoot them?

I shot a couple games the year they won the division agains the Giants and when Favre set the NFL record for TD passes. They took all my cards.

I'm obviously jealous of your photog skills and your Jeep. :)

baggio16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubicon

Wow, these are awesome too.
Sponsored