Sponsored

JLUR wheel offset pictures

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
I really want to pull the trigger on a set of Dirty Life DT-1 beadlocks (the matte gold) but I am a little nervous about the offset. They only come in -12 and -38. That will push the tires out between 2 and 4 inches further per side. I will do a lot of driving on gravel and desert trails and don’t want to trash the sides of my Jeep throwing rocks all over it.

Does anyone have any pictures of a JLUR with either of these offsets 17” wheels on it? Any wheel is fine, just trying to see how far out they will stick. Found lots of JKs wth these offsets, but can’t find anything on a JL.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Cypher

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Here is a -38mm offset with 13.5" tires . It does stick out a good bit past the fenders.

DSC_0928.JPG
DSC_0922.JPG
Thanks for posting that. I think -38 is a little too far out for me, but you also have a 13.5” so it is a little more than it would be with a 12.5” tire.

I am hopeful that the -12 with a 12.5” tire will be a little more sucked in, but looking at the online wheel offset visualization tools I am not sure. I really like the Gold DT-1 and think it will look awesome on the Punk’n (and the beadlock capability is icing on the cake). I just don’t want to add to the issues all wranglers have with throwing rocks when driving and chipping paint etc. I actually swapped from the painted fenders to black on my re-order to cover that a little better also.

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara Unlimited Sting Gray
Occupation
Saving seconds saves lives. Trauma Surgery PA.
Thanks for posting that. I think -38 is a little too far out for me, but you also have a 13.5” so it is a little more than it would be with a 12.5” tire.

I am hopeful that the -12 with a 12.5” tire will be a little more sucked in, but looking at the online wheel offset visualization tools I am not sure. I really like the Gold DT-1 and think it will look awesome on the Punk’n (and the beadlock capability is icing on the cake). I just don’t want to add to the issues all wranglers have with throwing rocks when driving and chipping paint etc. I actually swapped from the painted fenders to black on my re-order to cover that a little better also.
Your door hinges will get chipped up also.
Sponsored