Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
As posted yesterday, install instructions are not available yet as we are finalizing them once they are i will post them here.

We don't offer forum discounts on any of the forums we are on as the majority of our dealers do.

I was MIA last week I apologize, with SEMA ramping up and this launch it is a bit crazy around here!

CassieAtBestop

@BestopTeam
@Mantacon

She's MIA . We haven't even been able to get install instructions from her, let alone a forum discount.

Sponsored

Nubby

First Name
Ma
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
I may have missed this but will you guys have a safari top for the JL that looks similar to the soft top in the full length position? Hope this makes sense.

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
We will have our full length Bikini in November ish... if that is what you are referring to.

CassieAtBestop

I may have missed this but will you guys have a safari top for the JL that looks similar to the soft top in the full length position? Hope this makes sense.

Turbo_punkn

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Great product. Had one on my jk when I ran the hard top over winter. Was great for those random really warm days. Didn’t have to worry about storing the freedom panels somewhere and then the whole process of putting them back in.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Here is a video showing the install of the Sunrider for JL:

Sponsored

Seanst34

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3018 Jeep JLUR 2.0 L 4 Cylinder Turbo on 37s with 2” Mopar Lift, Inginity QX60, and BMW R Nine T Scrambler
Vehicle Showcase
Will Bestop be producing a version of the Trektop NX Gluide fully convertible top for the JL? If so any projected issue dates?

Sponsored

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Will Bestop be producing a version of the Trektop NX Gluide fully convertible top for the JL? If so any projected issue dates?
LOL. Good luck with that. @ps2baseball has been waiting a month and a half for a response about a top that was supposed to be released two months ago. Guess @BestopTeam must be too busy.

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Hey guys,

I apologize for the delay, if i ever miss a question please feel free to PM me!

The sun bikini tops will be out this late spring, the Trektop Glide was never confirmed to be made and the soft doors have been delayed a bit.

I know everyone is wanting to gear up for summer, i will update you as i have more details.

CassieAtBestop

Jimbo344

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
This was from Marc at Bestop Feb 12 2019. More of the same, he says spring/summer . So which is it? We all know that means fall/ winter if we're lucky!

"Marc Sawyer
(Bestopinc)

Feb 12, 2:50 PM MST

Hello,
Thank you contacting us. We are working to get the products out for the JL's. For the Bikini and the Duster Deck cover would towards the spring or summer this year.

Bestop, Inc"

Jimbo344

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Another little disappointing thing .I was just looking through the site and on the main page carcovers.com is advertising bikini tops! Got all excited for a split second! looked through the web page, it is only for the JK, so why are they advertising on the JL website? :-(
Sponsored