First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon in Mojito; 2017 Orange Blast Metallic Chevy SS
Occupation
Architect
My son talked me into taking the doors off for maybe the last time before we go back to the hardtop and even though the skies turned ugly while I was doing it, I t was still fun. Then I timed myself, 14:57 to get all 4 doors back on (all bolts) and top up and zipped tight with a little help from my 9 years old (fetching and starting bolts etc)
IMG_20180929_181500 (2).jpg
IMG_20180929_181518.jpg
IMG_20180929_181659 (2).jpg
IMG_20180929_181710.jpg
Sponsored

AlienSunshade

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.aliensunshade.com
My son talked me into taking the doors off for maybe the last time before we go back to the hardtop and even though the skies turned ugly while I was doing it, I t was still fun. Then I timed myself, 14:57 to get all 4 doors back on (all bolts) and top up and zipped tight with a little help from my 9 years old (fetching and starting bolts etc)
Wow. Mojito! looks awesome naked. And that smile is priceless!!:rock: Happy Jeep kid for sure!

Wingman

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon in Mojito; 2017 Orange Blast Metallic Chevy SS
Occupation
Architect
Wow. Mojito! looks awesome naked. And that smile is priceless!!:rock: Happy Jeep kid for sure!
He's doing the basic math, 8 years this could be his!

cjoynes

First Name
Cindi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and soon to be 2018 Mojito 2-door Rubicon
Thanks. I used black double sided tape. Seems to be working well. Added screw cover caps.
Hey, ravensjeep, when did you get your jeep? I'm thinking it might be the one I saw on the lot. I go by Adam's a couple times a week on my way to work. If it's the same one, it say in that lot for a couple of weeks. I was shocked. I would have thought it would have been snatched up immediately.

Sponsored

BlackRook

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
Occupation
SCIENCE!
Same restrictions I have from 9/25
Do the restrictions auto-populate on the POC? Is that why the build priority is shown as 99? I ordered on 9/24, and didn't see any restriction. I think [read: hope] I squeezed in before the restriction...

AlrightAlready

First Name
Clark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR. Couple Ducs
That moment your Mojito 4 door Rubicon is sitting at the dealer(koons) but your schedule doesn't allow you to get up there for a couple weeks :-( I am not sure if this thread is keeping me sane or driving me insane. Trading in my supercharged 2 door rubicon on 40's (37s for trade as the 40's will be on the new jeep) and I have a plethora of parts sitting in my house. Cannot wait to post pictures. I was going with a dark color until my buddy Rick bought a mojito. I am not a green vehicle type of person until I saw this in person. Ugh, I neeeeeed it!

Sponsored

RavenJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito 2016 Granite Backcountry 2007 Camp Jeep
Hey, ravensjeep, when did you get your jeep? I'm thinking it might be the one I saw on the lot. I go by Adam's a couple times a week on my way to work. If it's the same one, it say in that lot for a couple of weeks. I was shocked. I would have thought it would have been snatched up immediately.
Hi, wasn't mine. Mine was offloaded from the truck and I picked it up the next day. I love it!

x3L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOJITO! JLUR 2.0
Vehicle Showcase

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
Notice you mounted on the stock wheels. How long have you been running those? Are the widths approved for the rim etc?
16 hours....Not approved technically, but it's very common and I've never heard of any issues (I've googled the shit out of it lol)

x3L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOJITO! JLUR 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah I hear yah. I just couldn't do it.... ended up buying more stuff than I wanted with the beadlocks, BUT, glad I did cause the parts dude said the stock will be WAY better in the snow and in winter so I can switch back out to the stock ( as goofy as it will look) in winter and save tire life and have better handling etc.
Sponsored