Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED RUBICON JL 4 DOOR
Occupation
QA Aircraft Inspector
Vehicle Showcase
HELLO EVERYONE,
I HAVE A QUESTION? WHEN YOU AIR DOWN FOR THE TRAILS HOW DO YOU GET YOUR TIE SENSORS TO SHUT OFF? WHEN I AIR DOWN TO BELOW 30 PSI MY TIRE SENSORS GO OFF AND MY WARNING LIGHT TURNS ON. JUST WONDERING IF THERES A WAY TO DO THAT? THANKS FOR ALL THE INPUT. JOHN
Sponsored

Guy N Cognito

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubi 2.0t
HELLO EVERYONE,
I HAVE A QUESTION? WHEN YOU AIR DOWN FOR THE TRAILS HOW DO YOU GET YOUR TIE SENSORS TO SHUT OFF? WHEN I AIR DOWN TO BELOW 30 PSI MY TIRE SENSORS GO OFF AND MY WARNING LIGHT TURNS ON. JUST WONDERING IF THERES A WAY TO DO THAT? THANKS FOR ALL THE INPUT. JOHN
Why are you yelling?

Can’t the JL Tazer adjust the sensor level? Other than that, most just live with it.

tcari394

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL (2dr)
HELLO EVERYONE,
I use the Superchips Flashcal F5:

https://www.extremeterrain.com/supe...- Tuners|Superchips&T5_Var4=J125938-JL&intl=0

It can do a ton of other stuff too, but I have only used it to adjust the TPMS warning threshold and calibrate my tire size to 35s.

OP
OP
mrmarco21

mrmarco21

First Name
JOHN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
QA Aircraft Inspector
Vehicle Showcase
Why are you yelling?

Can’t the JL Tazer adjust the sensor level? Other than that, most just live with it.
Sorry I am on my work computer and didn't take off the cap. lock. I'm not yelling by no means. That how we have to do our paperwork.

OP
OP
mrmarco21

mrmarco21

First Name
JOHN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
QA Aircraft Inspector
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Firemadz

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Battalion Chief
I wouldn’t worry about it. Won’t hurt anything. It’ll just be your reminder that you need to air back up when you’re done.

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
Tazer JL, Tazer Lite or Flashcal are several choices that can address this, I believe tire pressure on the door is 35-37 # depending on model so the TPMS alerts at 28-30#.

If you have a one of these programmers you can set the low alarm say at 30 so you won’t get the alarm until around 25.

When I go into the TPMS setting from my Tazer to the default factory setting on my JLU Sahara the alarms are set to 35 and I set them to 30 as I run my 315’s in the 28-30 range for normal driving and I get no alarms so you can get a programmer or as stated live with the light as a reminder after airing down

OP
OP
mrmarco21

mrmarco21

First Name
JOHN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
QA Aircraft Inspector
Vehicle Showcase
Tazer JL, Tazer Lite or Flashcal are several choices that can address this, I believe tire pressure on the door is 35-37 # depending on model so the TPMS alerts at 28-30#.

If you have a one of these programmers you can set the low alarm say at 30 so you won’t get the alarm until around 25.

When I go into the TPMS setting from my Tazer to the default factory setting on my JLU Sahara the alarms are set to 35 and I set them to 30 as I run my 315’s in the 28-30 range for normal driving and I get no alarms so you can get a programmer or as stated live with the light as a reminder after airing down
THANK YOU

Wraif

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 2-door manual Rubicon, 09 JKU
Yeah, what they said ! My 2 cents, I let the warning go. Good reminder to air back up.
Sponsored