• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Rubicon Northern VA 2018 JLUR take-off complete suspension

jravin

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2004 L J
Occupation
Director of IT
I installed the Mopar 2" lift kit and have the original suspension for sale. I will also include the big Jeep Box that the new suspension came in. $300 for everything. Shocks, springs, track bars, control arms.
I am in Northern Virginia. My JLUR has not been off road at all yet so the suspension is in great condition.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rubidozer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2018 Jeep JLUS
How far are you from Statesville, NC? Willing to ship for that price?
Only need the springs and shocks, because the rest is the same.

OP
OP
jravin

jravin

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2004 L J
Occupation
Director of IT
How far are you from Statesville, NC? Willing to ship for that price?
Only need the springs and shocks, because the rest is the same.
We are about 5 hours away in Northern VA. I think shipping would get expensive as the parts are all very heavy and rather large. Would take several packages.
If you were so inclined I could meet you about half way one day, would make it closer to a three hour drive.

Just let me know
John

NAT-CP

First Name
C J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Did the suspension get sold?

RCD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
I installed the Mopar 2" lift kit and have the original suspension for sale. I will also include the big Jeep Box that the new suspension came in. $300 for everything. Shocks, springs, track bars, control arms.
I am in Northern Virginia. My JLUR has not been off road at all yet so the suspension is in great condition.
Did you sell?
Sponsored