First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab, 2019 BMW 335, 2018 Jeep Rubicon Recon, 2018 BMW 435i
Occupation
Broker/Owner
I hear ya, this deal is just too messy to begin with. They lowered 7% under invoice but charge $1200 dealer fees. They require I finance with them but won’t tell me which bank or rate I qualify for. It’s just an issue waiting to happen. Since it’s going to be an ordered unit, the wait will eat me up thinking the dealer is concocting a master scheme when it’s time to sign. They stick on additional fees and interest and I’m screwed. If they were up front and in writing told me I’m getting Chrysler capital at whichever rate I qualify for, it would be different
Call Chriswell, 7% off invoice , I think 299 or 399 fee and do whatever you want for financing
Sponsored

Drivera94

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I hear ya, this deal is just too messy to begin with. They lowered 7% under invoice but charge $1200 dealer fees. They require I finance with them but won’t tell me which bank or rate I qualify for. It’s just an issue waiting to happen. Since it’s going to be an ordered unit, the wait will eat me up thinking the dealer is concocting a master scheme when it’s time to sign. They stick on additional fees and interest and I’m screwed. If they were up front and in writing told me I’m getting Chrysler capital at whichever rate I qualify for, it would be different
, im here in Orlando, i had gotten 7 percent off with st pete jeep, boy i tell you, they tried to add 2,000 in other fees to make up for the 7 percent lol.

Carbonalpine

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘14 JKU; '22 JLUR XR
Call Chriswell, 7% off invoice , I think 299 or 399 fee and do whatever you want for financing
I tried but shipping is $1100

They’re exactly $276 less than my dealer offering me 5% under and my own financing. If shipping or travel expenses weren’t factored in, yes Chris well is better

Carbonalpine

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘14 JKU; '22 JLUR XR
, im here in Orlando, i had gotten 7 percent off with st pete jeep, boy i tell you, they tried to add 2,000 in other fees to make up for the 7 percent lol.
Wow, did they also make you finance with them?

Sponsored

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
They put in "Writing" i needed to finance with them, Anndddd!! Finance 40 grand with them. Stop replying ever since! I'm not planning on finqncing that much
Dealers are experts at flim flam . That is why one should never sign anything until they have the Jeep .

Carbonalpine

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘14 JKU; '22 JLUR XR
I also went with Criswell they made me an offer i couldnt resist.... a plan ticket over from orlando to Dc is only like 70 bucks. 12 hr deive back homw in a new Rubi is fine with me!
Glad it worked out for you, I’m debating placing my order with them. I have a local dealer at 5% under invoice and I can bring my own funds. Their dealer fee is $899 so they’re about $1500 over Chriswell. Unfortunately I’m incapable of traveling so I’d have to pay a transporter to bring it down which costs $1100. So I’d save $400 going with chriswell. Actually $300 because I’d need to sign up for tread lightly. If I could travel, I would have bought at chriswell hands down