Sold FS: Kicker 3.5" speakers-plug and play upgrade

ChattVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door
Easiest JL speaker upgrade that makes a noticeable improvement...upgrade your 2.5" factory dash or soundbar speakers to these 2 month old Kicker 3.5" (model # 77KICK25AB) plug and play speakers(great condition-see picture). No wiring work required as the harness perfectly fits the factory harness. Installing these takes about 10 minutes...just pop off the little plastic speaker grill and replace. I bought these new for $55 and am selling due to upgrading further to component speakers. Paypal $40 OBO and I'll ship to you.

CjTJyna.jpg

bellts

First Name
Timmy!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS 3.6l, Manual (Timmychanga)
Occupation
Software Engineer (of sorts),
First Name
Rah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rahevolution.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Crystal JLU Sahara 2.0T
Vehicle Showcase
Easiest JL speaker upgrade that makes a noticeable improvement...upgrade your 2.5" factory dash or soundbar speakers to these 2 month old Kicker 3.5" (model # 77KICK25AB) plug and play speakers(great condition-see picture). No wiring work required as the harness perfectly fits the factory harness. Installing these takes about 10 minutes...just pop off the little plastic speaker grill and replace. I bought these new for $55 and am selling due to upgrading further to component speakers. Paypal $40 OBO and I'll ship to you.

CjTJyna.jpg
Which component speakers are you going with? Are they still plug and play or so you need to add an amp and wiring?

UCnight

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase

CjTJyna.jpg
Could you let me know where you bought these from?

DominionsCowboy

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sting Grey JLU Sport
Vehicle Showcase
All good. I bought a brand new pair and dropped them in and it is a night and day difference. Thank you for this thread.

UCnight

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
All good. I bought a brand new pair and dropped them in and it is a night and day difference. Thank you for this thread.
What exactly did you buy and from where?

DominionsCowboy

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sting Grey JLU Sport
Vehicle Showcase
UCnight I just went onto amazon and bought them off there. 77KICK25AB in the search tab brings them up and buy yourself 2 pairs.... $100 and youre done.