Sponsored

What accessories do you wait most for to be built or invented?

Beowulf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Roof rack like the JK frontrunner kit.
Sponsored

Beowulf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
All the Aux fuel tanks. Either ARB/LongRanger or the Genright. I’d as like to see a bigger stock location tank.

OSIN

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Punk'n - 2006 LJ Rubicon
A fan that does not sound like a Jet Engine. Factory or Aftermarket

Really FCA, you can do better. The 3.6 engine is in other FCA vehicles, but Sans Jet Noise...WTH.

Sponsored

JCatherine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
truetrac’s for front and rear axles

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Fender CB antenna mount, like those common for the JK. I really can't believe nobody has come out with one of these yet. They are just simple thin stainless with a couple bends in it.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Soft doors and/or half doors. That's 2nd for me, behind the CB antenna mount.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
Bestop Trektop Pro Hybrid Soft Top:
54853-17_dt_001.jpg

Wish this was a factory option. Really does seem to be the best of both worlds (hard top and soft top). Sliding glass side windows with screens are also my preference over removable windows (glass or plastic). Better for camping/dogs.

It's more of a hardtop replacement though, since you can't fold it all the way down like a 'real' soft top. But I think the top-down look only really works with half door/no doors, which I won't be doing with two kids in the back.
My wife can not wait for this to come out. It is the best of both worlds and looks killer with the fast back. You can take the whole thing down or off. There is a video on their website for the JK model.

Sponsored

jhonn236_AZ

First Name
Jhonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sting Gray Rubicon
money-tree seeds so I can buy all of the above - and a key fob with cell-phone data so I only need to carry one rather large item in my pocket instead of two.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
money-tree seeds so I can buy all of the above - and a key fob with cell-phone data so I only need to carry one rather large item in my pocket instead of two.
My money tree finally bloomed! I have the $10 variety, I am selling leaves for $10 a piece plus shipping, let me know if you are interested.

azamani

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Sport S
1) Bestop Sunrider for JL--which of course has already been created (for the JK, and I think the JL) just not marketed yet for the JL.

2) A Ballistic Fabric stretch resistant Cargo Cover that allows the heaviest of objects to be placed on top of it, and yet rolls up to nothing that can be stored under, say, a seat when the entire cargo floor to ceiling area is needed for tall objects not conducive to being placed sideways in the rig. Tuffy, for example makes great sturdy shelves (and they have their place in the market as lockable security devices as well,) even ones that lift somewhat, but they don't roll up into nothing when you need height in the cargo area.

3) A power soft top, not to be confused with FCA's new Power Top. Either a new top altogether in fabric that collapses, or hardware to open and close an existing MOPAR top to Sunrider position I think might have a market. If I could be working on a poor man's version with a manual worm drive, the electrical engineers and welders at one of the aftermarket vendors ought to be able to push our an Arduino based high torque slow turning DC electric motor version of same in a snap.

What's your wish list--not of things you want and are available now barring maybe your funds to pay for them, but yet to be built by the market?

Roof racks are fair game, given Gobi and maybe a few others have released theirs for the JL.

What's your dream team of aftermarket accessories, flying or self driving (or both) Wranglers notwithstanding?

(Aftermarket: listen up.)
Front or 360 view camera would be awesome. You think that would be more regularly tossed around seeing they would come incredibly handy maneuvering off road.

JPGirl

First Name
Candace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Wrangler Sport TJ, 2018 Wrangler Sport JL, 1989 VW Vanagon Syncro, 1979 VW Bus, 1958 BMW Isetta, a Pinzgauer, and 15+ other VW Vanagons & Buses to mention...
Occupation
VA & SAHM
Vehicle Showcase
You would think if they can put in a power down button, that a power up would be in order...

Ditto! :like:

Who in the halibut thinks it makes sense to add a button that goes auto down and not auto up?? :facepalm:
Sponsored