Sponsored

Power Soft Top Available to Order 6/7! [UPDATE: OPEN NOW and First Confirmed Order!]

Lgarman

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
I just called again. Agent knew nothing. I now have my 3rd case number from being elevated. Still no sticker as far as I can tell.
Well I just called again and we are still in I status, 21 days now, still never received any emails or anything, I’m so tired of calling them everyday and still not knowing anything, they have the WORSE customer service ever!!! I can’t believe they know nothing about your Jeep!! Ridiculous
Sponsored

fwdmotion

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes ML350, JEEP JL Rubicon Ordered
When your tired of waiting is when it will arrive :) Works everytime -- just relax people they will arrive

joelmthomas4

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Easy for me to say at this point, but I think it was and is definitely worth the wait. The roof is so nice after years of putting down and raising the top on my 2013 JK. I picked mine up Friday afternoon late and it is absolutely awesome.

Lgarman

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Easy for me to say at this point, but I think it was and is definitely worth the wait. The roof is so nice after years of putting down and raising the top on my 2013 JK. I picked mine up Friday afternoon late and it is absolutely awesome.
When did you order your Jeep and Rubicon or Sahara? Pics please

Sponsored

Lgarman

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
In the Cryptostickers is says sticker found
but when I click on it it does nothing, does that mean anything when it say Sticker Found?

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Case update today:
"Dear Austin: I am writing with an update on your 2018 Jeep Wrangler Order! According to a recent update provided by FCA; all build plan timings previously scheduled have been delayed until the month of October. Please keep in mind as this timing is projected, it is subject to change. I will continue to track the status of your 2018 Jeep Wrangler order & will provide email updates as they become available. We appreciate your continued patience and understanding as we work towards delivering your order. Sincerely, Nicole Jeep Product Information Center"

Jhendo

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Rubicon Firecracker Red
Occupation
Product/Digital Design Sales
Case update today:
"Dear Austin: I am writing with an update on your 2018 Jeep Wrangler Order! According to a recent update provided by FCA; all build plan timings previously scheduled have been delayed until the month of October. Please keep in mind as this timing is projected, it is subject to change. I will continue to track the status of your 2018 Jeep Wrangler order & will provide email updates as they become available. We appreciate your continued patience and understanding as we work towards delivering your order. Sincerely, Nicole Jeep Product Information Center"
I just received the same email

Sponsored

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
When did you gents place your original order? I wonder if this is happening to early June orders or just later orders.
June 11th.

OP
OP

Templeton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR Sport; Lexus GX
I just received this... now, I also got an email last month stating that my order was in the Gateline Schedule Status with a building plan timing for September 17th, so clearly these updates mean nothing.

Dear Templeton: I am writing with an update on your 2018 Jeep Wrangler Order! Our resources indicate your 2018 Jeep Wrangler order is now in the Gateline Schedule Status with a build plan timing for the week of October 1st. Please keep in mind as this timing is projected, it is subject to change. I will continue to track the status of your 2018 Jeep Wrangler order & will provide email updates as they become available. We appreciate your continued patience and understanding as we work towards delivering your order. Sincerely, Nicole Jeep Product Information Center

jvanloon

First Name
Jeromy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2022 JLURXR on Order
June 16th for mine and the email I received today indicates that the build plan for my vehicle has been removed from the system and the following, "at this time I have no information indicating when production of vehicles ordered with this top will begin." This is just ridiculous @JeepCares can you please weigh in on this issue and provide us some real information?

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
June 16th for mine and the email I received today indicates that the build plan for my vehicle has been removed from the system and the following, "at this time I have no information indicating when production of vehicles ordered with this top will begin." This is just ridiculous @JeepCares can you please weigh in on this issue and provide us some real information?
@JeepCares actively ignores the power top delay issues. If they did comment they would most likely just say "We apologize for the delay and have no further information at this time."
Sponsored