Sponsored

Order Status Code

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Looking at my Priced Order Confirmation form I see my order status is:

BE- Editor error- coding error which must be corrected before the order can be considered for scheduling.

I asked the manager and he said it was fine and didn't matter. He then showed me that I had a von. I do not trust this.

Does anyone have any solid information on this or what it truly means for my order. Any sales people?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Carlton

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
As I assumed, the manager lied. I called Customer Care. My order was entered incorrectly and will not be processed...

Customer Care escalated the issue and will contact the dealership...

Long story short, I went in the day that the order banks opened to be ahead of the game and the dealership screwed it up.

TheBrandon

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
As I assumed, the manager lied. I called Customer Care. My order was entered incorrectly and will not be processed...

Customer Care escalated the issue and will contact the dealership...

Long story short, I went in the day that the order banks opened to be ahead of the game and the dealership screwed it up.
I have the same issue on mine and believe me the dealership didnā€™t screw up. This one is on Chryslers end. I wondered if itā€™s because I ordered tan leather and that option didnā€™t show available on the order guide but the system allowed. I was told a resolution would happen Monday. If its any consolation, there were scores of people who ordered and waited months when people that ordered way after got theirs before. I donā€™t think this is a first come first serve deal. Most likely logistics will play a role to further save and these arenā€™t even being produced until end of Oct.

OP
OP
Carlton

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
I have the same issue on mine and believe me the dealership didnā€™t screw up. This one is on Chryslers end. I wondered if itā€™s because I ordered tan leather and that option didnā€™t show available on the order guide but the system allowed. I was told a resolution would happen Monday. If its any consolation, there were scores of people who ordered and waited months when people that ordered way after got theirs before. I donā€™t think this is a first come first serve deal. Most likely logistics will play a role to further save and these arenā€™t even being produced until end of Oct.
I'm not sure what the issue is. When I brought it up to the manager he pretty much said it is fine and walked off. Chrysler is saying the order will not be processed because the dealership entered it incorrectly.

I think if the dealership was on the up and up they would have corrected the issue in the system/re-entered it when I brought it up to them.

Customer care said they will contact the dealership tomorrow and get back to me since my attempt to talk to them went nowhere.

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
ā€˜Merica
BFBF43BE-5F2F-42B3-A8BA-8451C7CC470B.jpeg
Looking at my Priced Order Confirmation form I see my order status is:

BE- Editor error- coding error which must be corrected before the order can be considered for scheduling.

I asked the manager and he said it was fine and didn't matter. He then showed me that I had a von. I do not trust this.

Does anyone have any solid information on this or what it truly means for my order. Any sales people?
Not true, it means they probably have a conflicting option in the build. Must be resolved before it can move forward. In my case I upgraded to a Katzkin option and the dealer accidentally added thebleather option before the Katzkin upgrade. The Katzkin upgrade requires the cloth seat option. I had a VON too, same day as I ordered and got the code. Dealer fixed it next day.

Sponsored

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
ā€˜Merica
Post your build sheet, get some feedback from the forum.

TheBrandon

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not sure what the issue is. When I brought it up to the manager he pretty much said it is fine and walked off. Chrysler is saying the order will not be processed because the dealership entered it incorrectly.

I think if the dealership was on the up and up they would have corrected the issue in the system/re-entered it when I brought it up to them.

Customer care said they will contact the dealership tomorrow and get back to me since my attempt to talk to them went nowhere.
If the dealership followed your request for order options and the system took it sounds like Chrysler to me. Couldnā€™t they have just looked at your build order?

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
ā€˜Merica
375FCC66-450D-4EA1-AB34-67087F49E617.jpeg
If the dealership followed your request for order options and the system took it sounds like Chrysler to me. Couldnā€™t they have just looked at your build order?
The system does allow errors, happened to me. It will allow conflicting options. Case in point. This held mine up from getting a VIN and hitting D1.

OP
OP
Carlton

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
I'll attach the sheet, had to cut out portions because they included my name and address. It is a very basic build.

20180916_174237.jpg

Capt-Zoom

First Name
Capt-Zoom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL sport s, 4door. 1999 TJ Sport
My 2019 is in BX status. Ordered this past Thursday. My GM did the order and confirmed that this status meant there were no errors and that it was available for scheduling.

Sponsored

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
ā€˜Merica
I'll attach the sheet, had to cut out portions because they included my name and address. It is a very basic build.

20180916_174237.jpg
Order looks fine, but Iā€™m no expert. No conflicts. Give it a week.

OP
OP
Carlton

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Order looks fine, but Iā€™m no expert. No conflicts. Give it a week.
Customer care said they would contact me Monday or Tuesday with the resolution. Hopefully everything is ok and the order goes through. Then I just have the couple months wait lol.

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
ā€˜Merica
I have a JLU Sahara and so does the wife. Hers arrived in 5 weeks, mine took 8 weeks.

TheBrandon

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
375FCC66-450D-4EA1-AB34-67087F49E617.jpeg

The system does allow errors, happened to me. It will allow conflicting options. Case in point. This held mine up from getting a VIN and hitting D1.
Shame Chrysler canā€™t get their shit together. Their ordering system is trash it appears.

TheBrandon

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I have a JLU Sahara and so does the wife. Hers arrived in 5 weeks, mine took 8 weeks.
Did you order at the same time, same features?
Sponsored