• Total voters

twisty

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon White
2 door is more fun but the 4 door really isnt far behind. Plus there are many situations the 4 door with its longer wheelbase just climbs things better but that has some negatives too, break over and maneuverability the 2 door gets the nod. Still the 4 door does really well off road.

So yeah I voted for the limo.
Sponsored

spurly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White JLUR
I currently have an 04 TJ and a 16 Silverado CC. I'm working on selling both so I can get a 4 door JLUR. I love the small compact size of the TJ and how easy it is to maneuver on the trails, but can't justify a 2 door anymore. I'm a bachelor with no kids so at least there's no outside influence. The TJ works well as a single person camping rig without the rear seat, but when my friend tags along there is just not enough room for her stuff and mine. And in my opinion the 4 doors look better lifted on larger tires. The 2 doors almost look toy like with 37's or 40's unless it's been stretched.

VolCntry73

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2-Door Rubicon JL, 2018 Accord, 2008 Accord, 2007 CRV, 2000 Dodge Dakota
All in personal preference, but I'm not a huge fan of the 4 door unless it's on 37's. But that's just me. Love my 2 Door, but as others have said...it really boils down kids vs no kids or the need for alot of cargo space.

1995YJ

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 YJ Rio Grande, 2018 JL Sport S 3.6L 6 Spd
Occupation
Firefighter
2dr everything else is well just.....

Capt-Zoom

First Name
Capt-Zoom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL sport s, 4door. 1999 TJ Sport
Both. 99TJ and a jlu. After 20 years with a TJ we needed something we can fit more gear in. Hockey bags are kind of big.

Sponsored

RubenZ

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
myjlproject.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F-250, 18’ Toyota 4Runner
Since I sold my truck to get a jeep I needed something with space. I went 4 door. Plus I have young kids(5 and 8) so it was a no brainer. I like the 2 doors coming from a TJ back in 99. But they are soooo constricted in any amount of space it was useless to me. Couldn't even fit a standard sized ICE Chest in the back.

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
4-door for me... more room for toting the parents, toting friends, carrying big items, and if I ever needed to camp out and sleep comfortably in it, I could. Didn't see that versatility with the 2-door.

I have no children, and I never considered a 2-door....4-door all the way for me.

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Look at the sales figures for each that should answer your question. It's prob like 10 to 1 for 4 doors, because of breeders.
ROFL @"breeders". I have a 4-door and it's not because I have or plan to have kids lol. More versatility for me.

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I currently have an 04 TJ and a 16 Silverado CC. I'm working on selling both so I can get a 4 door JLUR. I love the small compact size of the TJ and how easy it is to maneuver on the trails, but can't justify a 2 door anymore. I'm a bachelor with no kids so at least there's no outside influence. The TJ works well as a single person camping rig without the rear seat, but when my friend tags along there is just not enough room for her stuff and mine. And in my opinion the 4 doors look better lifted on larger tires. The 2 doors almost look toy like with 37's or 40's unless it's been stretched.
YUP! :fist bump: and if i wanna ride something compact, I got my bike lol. :idea:

spurly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White JLUR
YUP! :fist bump: and if i wanna ride something compact, I got my bike lol. :idea:
I wish I still had my bike. Had a 14 Triumph STR I sold last year to get my TJ. I regret selling the bike but I don't regret getting the TJ.

Sponsored

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I wish I still had my bike. Had a 14 Triumph STR I sold last year to get my TJ. I regret selling the bike but I don't regret getting the TJ.
Feel it! You can always get another one if it fits your lifestyle.

Wanderingwheelz

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
I agree with the last part, but I’ll turn it around a bit by saying that if you have a 4 door you HAVE to lift it to make it look right. The 2 door on the other hand looks great unlifted.
Sponsored