Sponsored

My 1st Post and my 1st Jeep just ordered 6.5% off invoice on 2019

First Name
Lu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I’m in Florida, was checking out local offers before I ventured to other states but it’s looking like I may have to go elsewhere. Having said that, I haven’t counter offered yet...
Sponsored

OP
OP
NYJeepFan

NYJeepFan

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
I’m in Florida, was checking out local offers before I ventured to other states but it’s looking like I may have to go elsewhere. Having said that, I haven’t counter offered yet...
Yes at least in NY regardless how much you push back or counter offer nobody was coming near out of state deals. So far process has been extremely smooth and the 6.5% off invoice I received I learned from others comments and decided to purchase out of state

Vawildjeep

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon 2 1/2” stage 2 Icon lift 37” Nitto Ridge Grapplers on 20” Fuel Beasts.
Occupation
Business owner
Vehicle Showcase
Can someone tell me the difference between the MSRP and the FWP? What is FWP? I am hearing 6 1/2% below invoice, so is that below the MSRP price? Trying to work a deal w a local dealer and want the correct info. TYIA

OP
OP
NYJeepFan

NYJeepFan

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
I found this on an old post very old lol But to my knowledge FWP is same as invoice. If wrong someone please correct me.

Screenshot_20180914-191453_Chrome.jpg

OP
OP
NYJeepFan

NYJeepFan

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Can someone tell me the difference between the MSRP and the FWP? What is FWP? I am hearing 6 1/2% below invoice, so is that below the MSRP price? Trying to work a deal w a local dealer and want the correct info. TYIA
Found this on old post sorry for double posting meant to hit reply

Screenshot_20180914-191453_Chrome.jpg

Sponsored

tomahawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon Sting Gray ordered 16 Aug delivered 11 Sep.,,2018 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk 5.7 Hemi, Traded 2017 JKU Big Bear, 2012 Ford Focus.
OP
OP
NYJeepFan

NYJeepFan

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon

Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Metal Mulisha Custom
Best i have been able to get is 3% off invoice in New York. What were you seeing when shopping in the area?

OP
OP
NYJeepFan

NYJeepFan

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Best i have been able to get is 3% off invoice in New York. What were you seeing when shopping in the area?
Best I was seeing was anywhere from $500 off MSRP to like you mentioned 3% off which was only at one dealer and they told me they would only put that order in at 3% if the dealership needed it so was no time frame.

Found Farrish to be highly recommend by folks and did not mind the drive at all. They have been super easy so far to work with and did not even have to ask for my VIN# they pro-actively sent it today. My contact is Floyd Bui his number is in this thread feel free to call him and mention Jeff from NY.

Sponsored

Vawildjeep

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon 2 1/2” stage 2 Icon lift 37” Nitto Ridge Grapplers on 20” Fuel Beasts.
Occupation
Business owner
Vehicle Showcase
I have a local dealer at 5% below invoice. Seems to be the best I can get around here. But honestly in about 60 days these ‘18s will be a year old model w the ‘19s hitting the lots. I would think they would be willing to do a little better to clear out those older models.

Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Metal Mulisha Custom
I have a local dealer at 5% below invoice. Seems to be the best I can get around here. But honestly in about 60 days these ‘18s will be a year old model w the ‘19s hitting the lots. I would think they would be willing to do a little better to clear out those older models.
So As of now I have been offered 4% below invoice now on 2019 JLU in New York. From your last post I want sure if the 5% you were offered was for a 2018 or 2019. If 2019, would you mind forwarding your local dealers info?

Thanks again,
Alex

Vawildjeep

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Business owner
Vehicle Showcase
So As of now I have been offered 4% below invoice now on 2019 JLU in New York. From your last post I want sure if the 5% you were offered was for a 2018 or 2019. If 2019, would you mind forwarding your local dealers info?

Thanks again,
Alex
I just heard from another dealer closer to you w a better deal I think. Criswell in MD is offering 7% below invoice w Tread lightly or Costco membership. Might check that one out. I believe that is for new orders for a 19.

If you contact them and it’s a no go I will pass along the dealer info close to me.