My 1st Post and my 1st Jeep just ordered 6.5% off invoice on 2019

NYJeepFan

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Hello everyone I wanted to make my first post after being on this forum for the last several months. The input and insight the members have provided me has lead me to my 1st Jeep purchase and could not thank you all enough for having such a passion for sharing information.

I just order a 2019 Rubicon Unlimited from Farrish Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Fairfax VA. I have been dealing with Floyd who has been amazing at keeping me posted on 2019 order banks pricing any questions I had etc.. I ordered the Sting Gray with the following accessories. Infotainment, Color Matching Hard Top, Color Fenders, Cold weather Group, LED's, Auto trans & cloth seats. I was able to get a deal I am very excited with which is 5.5% off invoice plus an additional 1% off with Tread Lightly program for a total of 6.5% off invoice. I would highly recommend anyone shopping for aggressive pricing to reach out to Floyd.

Wanted to thank everyone again as this would not have been possible without the knowledge of others on this forum. Looking forward to being a member of the Jeep community.

In no way do I have any affiliation with this dealer as I am from NY and was laughed at when asked about discounts up here at my local dealers
Sponsored

Last edited:

JohnnyB54

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara
Hello everyone I wanted to make my first post after being on this forum for the last several months. The input and insight the members have provided me has lead me to my 1st Jeep purchase and could not thank you all enough for having such a passion for sharing information.

I just order a 2019 Rubicon Unlimited from Farrish Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Fairfax VA. I have been dealing with Floyd who has been amazing at keeping me posted on 2019 order banks pricing any questions I had etc.. I ordered the Sting Gray with the following accessories. Infotainment, Color Matching Hard Top, Color Fenders, Cold weather Group, LED's, Auto trans & cloth seats. I was able to get a deal I am very excited with which is 5.5% off invoice plus an additional 1% off with Tread Lightly program for a total of 6.5% off invoice. I would highly recommend anyone shopping for aggressive pricing to reach out to Floyd.

Wanted to thank everyone again as this would not have been possible without the knowledge of others on this forum. Looking forward to being a member of the Jeep community.

In no way do I have any affiliation with this dealer as I am from NY and was laughed at when asked about discounts up here at my local dealers
If you donā€™t mind could you either post or PM me Floydā€™s info. Iā€™m from Long Island and will be ordering a Sahara within the next week or two. What was the dealers doc fee (Koonā€™s is $650 or at least was). Thanks

OP
OP
NYJeepFan

NYJeepFan

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
If you donā€™t mind could you either post or PM me Floydā€™s info. Iā€™m from Long Island and will be ordering a Sahara within the next week or two. What was the dealers doc fee (Koonā€™s is $650 or at least was). Thanks
Hey I do not mind at all Floyd's number is 703-945-8467. Tell him Jeff from NY ref you. I also attached my build sheet which I just updated to include the proximity key. Let me know if anything else I can help with. Processing fee was $699

20180913_124635.jpg

chcg12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
So what was your final price? The -3149.19 was taken off of what number? thanks and congrats

tyresmoker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 Limited EcoDiesel; '19 JLU Sahara-sting gray; 2017 Grand Cherokee SRT (sold);
Wonder why your scheduling priority is a "4- dealer order" and mine is a "1- sold order"?!?!

Sponsored

OP
OP
NYJeepFan

NYJeepFan

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
So what was your final price? The -3149.19 was taken off of what number? thanks and congrats
Final price was $45,299.81 not including the ridiculous NY taxes, and processing fee. Everything total w taxes, fees etc is $50,465.

Sponsored

TheBrandon

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Wonder why your scheduling priority is a "4- dealer order" and mine is a "1- sold order"?!?!
Most likely due to being pending. Once they actually order and a VON is generated I bet that changes.

Wanderingwheelz

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
Floyd is really sharp- Iā€™ll gladly second the OPs comments. Farrish, and Floyd, are very easy to deal with and their pricing is ultra competitive. Koons gets a lot of mentions on here as being a high volume/low price dealer but their neighbors at Farrish are playing the same game. Iā€™d go see Floyd (and Tony his manager) the next time Iā€™m in the market for a Wrangler.

Both Koons and Farrish are at $699 on the Doc Fee, so be sure to factor that into any competitor deals. For what itā€™s worth my deal was a bit more deeply discounted than what the OP mentioned, on my 2018 Wrangler purchase made over the summer.

JohnnyB54

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara
Floyd is really sharp- Iā€™ll gladly second the OPs comments. Farrish, and Floyd, are very easy to deal with and their pricing is ultra competitive. Koons gets a lot of mentions on here as being a high volume/low price dealer but their neighbors at Farrish are playing the same game. Iā€™d go see Floyd (and Tony his manager) the next time Iā€™m in the market for a Wrangler.

Both Koons and Farrish are at $699 on the Doc Fee, so be sure to factor that into any competitor deals. For what itā€™s worth my deal was a bit more deeply discounted than what the OP mentioned, on my 2018 Wrangler purchase made over the summer.
Thanks for gluten info. Currently traveling abroad but when we return Iā€™ll be putting out requests for pricing. Iā€™ll definitely be putting Farrish on that list.

First Name
Lu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
2019 Sport S turbo with granite wheels, premium audio, premium soft top, tech group, trailer tow, anti spin, floor mats, fuel door, storage bag, MSRP (not invoice) of ~$45,000, offer of ~$42,000, $1000 deposit request... anybody have advice?

OP
OP
NYJeepFan

NYJeepFan

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
2019 Sport S turbo with granite wheels, premium audio, premium soft top, tech group, trailer tow, anti spin, floor mats, fuel door, storage bag, MSRP (not invoice) of ~$45,000, offer of ~$42,000, $1000 deposit request... anybody have advice?
What dealership? I think pricing can be better. Should be closer to 6% off invoice which is usually around $5-6k off MSRP as a rough estimate. Did u try Farrish in Fairfax? If not i would reccomend calling Floyd there
Sponsored