Sponsored

8 weeks, no VIN - JLUR in Canada. BG status.

Haines_GT

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Durango And 18 JLUR ordered
No this was 5 weeks after I ordered. I ordered 9 or 10 weeks ago.
Sorry if it’s been asked, been doing a lot of overtime lately.

Do u have something special ordered like leds or turbo or power Top?

I asked my dealer if he thinks I will see it this month. He said should be in any moment now. I really don’t know if he’s just trying to keep me on hook but I would assume that’s all he’s really doing.

Any of you guys have any better info?
Sponsored

Nemesis17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

I asked my dealer if he thinks I will see it this month. He said should be in any moment now. I really don’t know if he’s just trying to keep me on hook but I would assume that’s all he’s really doing.

Mine was 7 weeks after I ordered until the led light group delay came up, then at 12 Weeks it went to D status then D1 15 Weeks

JoseTorro

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL 4 Door

I didn't order anything special and didn't order the LEDs because they were restricted. I've been in D status for almost 6 weeks.

imthatguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 4xe Bright White
Occupation
Film Editor
Vehicle Showcase
Got D1 Status update yesterday! It's real! They're going to make it! Huzzah!

caged

First Name
Rodger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1949 CJ3a 90XJ 00XJ 97TJ 18JLR
i ordered my 2 door rubi with hard top and led lights and towing package back in mid july. dealer told me about two months. haven't heard anything back as of yet. i am patiently waiting, and will wait till it gets here. i just hope it isn't another two months as my father in law needs his truck back. my jeep is replacing a written off tdi from first of may...

Sponsored

JoseTorro

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL 4 Door
Your dealer will know if your in D1
I'm in D1. Just got off with jeep chat, the trick is when they ask you your address just cut and paste a real USA address and you're good. Been In D1 for a few days. About time, it still may be a few weeks until delievary.

Sponsored

Haines_GT

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm in D1. Just got off with jeep chat, the trick is when they ask you your address just cut and paste a real USA address and you're good. Been In D1 for a few days. About time, it still may be a few weeks until delievary.
Hey are you saying there’s a trick for us Canadians to use the jeep thing that’s states only?
Lemme know!

JoseTorro

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL 4 Door
Hey are you saying there’s a trick for us Canadians to use the jeep thing that’s states only?
Lemme know!
yes, don't call them just do the online chat. they will ask for your address and just give them a random real american address and you're good. they can see that you're lying since it shows the destination address of your jeep but they didn't care.

Haines_GT

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So I was about to go online and check that but had to talk to dealer about something.

He said my jeep was in final stage of the process. KZS. He said this means it’s on a truck to the dealer.

Hope this info might help any people in Toronto area. Ordered 2 months ago exactly. See how much longer now.

JoseTorro

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL 4 Door
So I was about to go online and check that but had to talk to dealer about something.

He said my jeep was in final stage of the process. KZS. He said this means it’s on a truck to the dealer.

Hope this info might help any people in Toronto area. Ordered 2 months ago exactly. See how much longer now.
you ordered 2 weeks after me, lucky you.

hipfan39

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JK 2 door willys, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Welder
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys! Just thought i would throw in my 2 cents. Ordered on July 16th (or close too that) it was 2 days before the banks closed.
Ordered a 2 door rubicon, ocean blue, 3.6, auto, hard top (pissed i cant get duel top), also got upgraded rims (black with silver lip), leds, steal bumpers, painted fenders, cold weather, trailer tow, electronic infotainment group, active safety group, proximity keyless, cloth seats.

2 weeks later i changed a few things on my order, went too basic rims (silver with black inserts), and changed my exterior colour too mojitio.

Never realy followed up on it as i knew it would be a long wait (i waited almost 5 months for my jk)
I was told my jeep was shipping on labour day, and eta at the dealership of sept 28th

We will see
Ohh location is Cambridge, ON
Sponsored