Did you order yours?

Zelena’s green

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara, Mojito green
I am new here and just ordered my Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL in mojito green today. Wondered how long others have had to wait for your jeep to arrive. They are telling me 45 to 90 days.
Sponsored

CypressWrangler

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S JLU
I am new here and just ordered my Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL in mojito green today. Wondered how long others have had to wait for your jeep to arrive. They are telling me 45 to 90 days.

Did you order a 2019 or 2018? 2018's should be closed to order with the 2019's opening in a few days. I would expect a 2019 would not be build until around November.

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)
Wait times have been all over the place. It seems like things got rolling near the end of May. Anyway my dealer put the order in June 5, and I picked it up July 5. I consider myself lucky. Others have been quicker. Others longer.

OP
OP
Zelena’s green

Zelena’s green

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara, Mojito green
Did you order a 2019 or 2018? 2018's should be closed to order with the 2019's opening in a few days. I would expect a 2019 would not be build until around November.
I ordered a 2018 Mojito Green one. I am not good at waiting and will probably drive my family insane before it gets here. I wanted specific things on my Jeep, and didn’t want the alpine speakers because my husband is going to build me a box. Felt like the only way to get what I wanted was to order.

CypressWrangler

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered a 2018 Mojito Green one. I am not good at waiting and will probably drive my family insane before it gets here. I wanted specific things on my Jeep, and didn’t want the alpine speakers because my husband is going to build me a box. Felt like the only way to get what I wanted was to order.

I would give the dealer a call on Monday and confirm they were able to submit your order. If the ordering is closed for 2018 then you are looking at a wait time, increase in price, and......no Mojito.

Sponsored

Nomad

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered mine the end of July and had it in about five weeks, though simultaneously there are others who have waited much longer. I don't know if I was lucky and they are average, or if I am average and they are unlucky, or if their delay is caused by certain equipment.

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
90 days sounds OK to me! Mine took double that... 2drs are unicorns.

CNY-JLUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
Ask your dealer for the Priced Order Confirmation (POC). It is a page that will show exactly what was ordered, have the Vehicle Order Number (VON), order date and time, as well as the status of the order. It is not the same as the Configuration Preview, although they look the same. If they can't give you the POC, I would worry they didn't get the order in. They should also be able to give you the VIN in a few days.

Litfuse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 C7 Grand Sport, 2019 Ram 1500, 2017 Audi Q5.
My two door Rubicon took five weeks when I ordered this past June.

S2k Chris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1 S2000, Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
Finance
Ordered mine Aug 1 and picked it up on Aug 22nd. That was impressively fast.

Sponsored

Inka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I orderd my JLUR 15 Jul and picked it up 11 Aug. I was surprised at how fast it was from order to pick up.

Rubitex18

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Ordered my JLUR 27 July. Was told 6-8 weeks. This past Friday was 6 weeks. It has been in final inspection for the past couple weeks.

VolCntry73

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2-Door Rubicon JL, 2018 Accord, 2008 Accord, 2007 CRV, 2000 Dodge Dakota
Timeline in my signature. :like:

CypressWrangler

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Did you call the dealer to confirm they were still able to order you a 2018?