First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon 2 door Mojito!
Vehicle Showcase
Even when I have to mall crawl the wrangler is super easy to find :cwl:

Color: Boring, boring, boring, boring, Mojito!, boring, boring ... It's like a beacon of light, eh color, in a sea of grey :devil:
hidden-jpg.jpg

Sponsored

Avl2294

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2014 JKU Sahara 2004 Dodge Viper
Even when I have to mall crawl the wrangler is super easy to find :cwl:

Color: Boring, boring, boring, boring, Mojito!, boring, boring ... It's like a beacon of light, eh color, in a sea of grey :devil:
hidden-jpg.jpg
I'm sad to see this color is being discontinued.

BeeLDub

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willys, 2019 Cherokee Limited
Occupation
Structural Engineer
Well, I'm full of regret... I was waiting for the 2019, knowing I was risking the availability of Mojito!, in hopes that production issues would lessen, and out of desire to have the BSG. 2019 info is here, no Mojito!, no BSG, and I'm sure there's a nice price hike to go with neither of them...

Might just end up sticking with my JKU for now :(. I love Mojito!, and I love even more that only about 4% of JL(U)s are Mojito! But I guess I wasn't meant to be a 4%er...

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)
Well, I'm full of regret... I was waiting for the 2019, knowing I was risking the availability of Mojito!, in hopes that production issues would lessen, and out of desire to have the BSG. 2019 info is here, no Mojito!, no BSG, and I'm sure there's a nice price hike to go with neither of them...

Might just end up sticking with my JKU for now :(. I love Mojito!, and I love even more that only about 4% of JL(U)s are Mojito! But I guess I wasn't meant to be a 4%er...
There’s still some on lots. Not many but some. I say get one while you can!

Sponsored

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase

Here you go: https://www.chapmanchryslerjeeppenn...Wrangler-402a1c760a0e0a174bb89ebff54b3880.htm

In PA bruh. Handle that.

Vehicle Located At:
Chapman's Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

1100 Easton Rd
Horsham PA 19044

Call Us (877) 427-4615

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Correct...all i did was Google 2018 Jeep wrangler unlimited Mojito, Pennsylvania and I immediately found one on the lot. Hope he's able to take a look at it, since it's in his neck of the woods.

BeeLDub

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willys, 2019 Cherokee Limited
Occupation
Structural Engineer
Thanks guys! I F*ing LOVE Mojito! But I'm just not ready to buy one yet. I needed the time to wait until 2019 banks opened, then a few more months for delivery. Plus, you just can't get deals off the lot like you can on factory orders. And even if I could, I'm sure my chances of finding a manual JLU Rubicon in Mojito! is slim. No salesman would cut a break when they have the only Jeep I'm looking for.

Maybe Bikini will tun out nice, if 2019 eventually gets the BSG. If not, I'll just pay off my Hydro Blue JKU. It's about as rare as Mojito! I believe 4% of 2018 JLs are Mojito, and under 6% of 2016 JKs are Hydro Blue, plus 10 other production years that did not offer Hydro Blue!
Sponsored

Last edited: