Sponsored

You know your dog likes your jeep when....

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
No dog in my household right now, but I did have a baby red fox fall in love with my 2dr. Jl. He spent hours a day for 2 weeks, sleeping under it and by it... until he moved on to who knows where.

20180521_113337.jpg

CanAmMick

First Name
Mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JL, 2017 Honda Pilot Touring
Occupation
USAF Retired Helicopter mechanic
Moose loves to ride in the Jeep! He watches everything that goes on when he’s not sleeping. Most of the time he guarding the Jeep with both eyes closed.

6A0B3D89-F748-4180-902F-679BABB48606.jpeg

Sponsored

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
Serious question - anyone have their dog jump out when the top is down/off?

I haven’t taken my boy out in the Jeep, yet, because he’s the kind of dope that would definitely do that at a stop. I’m gonna get one of those harnesses, maybe. Also, right now my Jeep is the only possession I have that isn’t covered in dog hair.

EE9ECCB4-C446-4B12-ACAA-70706476AF67.jpeg

Djmatt85

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase

I haven’t taken my boy out in the Jeep, yet, because he’s the kind of dope that would definitely do that at a stop. I’m gonna get one of those harnesses, maybe. Also, right now my Jeep is the only possession I have that isn’t covered in dog hair.

I’m worried about the same thing. However, there are anchors on the back of rear seats (4 door) that I will use when I have the top off.

I’m sure my pup would see a “friend” and need to go say hi. So he will be secured inside. Lol

sirryan

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S

I just use a harness on the pooch...and it is attached around the sound bar via the link below. It is totally adjustable and wraps right around the soundbar.

http://usak9outfitters.com/CRS.htm

OP
OP
PavementWarrior

PavementWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL

Safety harness is a must, you can plug into seat belt of black baby seat loop. amazon has tons of stuff.

But Ya my Boxer is totally up for any finda fun including jumping out to play with kids, dogs squirrels, or a piece of plastic blowing in the wind lol

Sponsored