Sponsored

Sat in "I" status for over a month, now a new VIN with build date of October

RavenJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito 2016 Granite Backcountry 2007 Camp Jeep
So I have a Mojito Rubi 6speed on order, pretty much every option but power roof and smokers group. Been sitting in I status for 22 days now. Today was told that it's because it's a manual and they don't have the transmission?? First of all, how the hell do you not have transmissions? Second of all, how do you get to Inspection status, where supposedly your Jeep is built and waiting inspection with no transmission.

JL 2 door
Rubicon
Manual transmission
LED
Firecracker red

Meanwhile, mine probably won't leave d1 for amonther month and half, according to my sales guy.
Sales guy referred me to a "supply chain management" who said they just don't have the parts to build it yet. When I asked for clarification on what parts, he hasn't answered yet.
Auto for me. I was originally told the LED group would be a delay (also the steel bumper group, given research on this forum), but it *currently* appears to be doing well.
Sponsored

stangken

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i/Triumph Thruxton R/Suzuki SV650
So I have a Mojito Rubi 6speed on order, pretty much every option but power roof and smokers group. Been sitting in I status for 22 days now. Today was told that it's because it's a manual and they don't have the transmission?? First of all, how the hell do you not have transmissions? Second of all, how do you get to Inspection status, where supposedly your Jeep is built and waiting inspection with no transmission.
I think the dealers are just making shit up at this point. It’s all just smoke and mirrors. They probably know less than us. Some people wait 2-3 weeks for their Jeep and others 2-3 months or more. It’s a total crapshoot.

stangken

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i/Triumph Thruxton R/Suzuki SV650
A little update. My vin just showed up on cryptostickers for both build sheet and window sticker. My first build only made it to the build sheet status. Never received a sticker on the first order.

****edit*** never mind! The sticker I received is from my first order and not the cloned order! I just checked the VIN. Makes me wonder why they cloned it in the first place...
Sponsored

Last edited: