DocJLU

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I sold it to a local gentleman whose 2008 JK tires were worn to the threads and 10 year old rims needed a face lift. Worked out for everybody.
Awesome. I am having trouble getting $1000 for my rubicon take off wheels and tires.
Sponsored

Alacon01

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in fayetteville, but I have a set of Rubicon sliders, 5x stock rubicon wheels, a 2.5" rough country lift, 2.5" rock krawler rear springs, and a tire relocation bracket sitting in my garage. If anyone wants any of this just let me know. I also have all of my stock take offs.

Everything is in great condition with the exception of the lift, one of the sway bar relocation bits ate the bushing.

Sponsored

PapaJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Rubicon
I'm in fayetteville, but I have a set of Rubicon sliders, 5x stock rubicon wheels, a 2.5" rough country lift, 2.5" rock krawler rear springs, and a tire relocation bracket sitting in my garage. If anyone wants any of this just let me know. I also have all of my stock take offs.

Everything is in great condition with the exception of the lift, one of the sway bar relocation bits ate the bushing.
Steel bumpers?

PapaJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Rubicon
No, I bought with plastic since I was going to replace them
Gotcha-- wise move. If you don't get any buyers for them and are just going to trash them, I'll take them off your hands since they're a little nicer than the stock Sport's.

bmdjeep3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S
No, I bought with plastic since I was going to replace them
If you're looking to get rid of the front bumper Id be interested. PM me what youre looking to get out of it.

Mikeb16

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU

Wheels and tires or just tires?
How much you want for the sliders?

Sponsored

Mikeb16

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Looking for the rubicon wheels and 285/75/17 BFG tires. I’m in Myrtle beach which is right across the state line

Alacon01

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Wheels and tires or just tires?
How much you want for the sliders?
Just wheels, I would do 175 for the Rubi rails if you are interested.

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Looking for the rubicon wheels and 285/75/17 BFG tires. I’m in Myrtle beach which is right across the state line
I’ll be selling my Rubicon wheels and tires as soon as I take delivery - hopefully in the next couple of weeks.

NCGRIZ

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler

Would you DM me details about the lift? I'm in Raleigh and looking to upgrade a 2000 Wrangler. Thank you, BG
Sponsored