First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR Recon 2022 Bronco Raptor
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Guys!

We are pleased to have the opportunity to support such a dedicated and enthusiastic forum. As an authorized Mopar Parts and Accessory retailer we are here to help answer any product questions you may have. We also welcome any part inquiries you may have no matter how big or small. I should also note we have some of the best pricing around :rock:

Please feel free to reply here with any inquiries!

Thank you,
Benny
Can you quote me a price for a set of Rubicon Sting Gray Fender Flares? Mine came with standard black, looking to upgrade to color matched flares...
Thansk
Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Can you quote me a price for a set of Rubicon Sting Gray Fender Flares? Mine came with standard black, looking to upgrade to color matched flares...
Thansk
None of the body colored flares come pre-painted. If you would like a quote on paintable ones please send me your email address and I will send it over.

Thanks,
Benny

Mad Beach

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Have a Sport S and looking to add usb ports in console for back seat. The Rubicons have a flip up usb port option for the back seat that I'd like to add instead of the generic options. Is that a part number I can order ?

Sponsored

Mad Beach

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Hi Dan,

1) The way that Mopar is advertising the reinforcement kit they recommend it for anything larger than stock/OE. The reinforcement kit can be found here https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/82215356ab.html

2) We do not have access to part engineering data for exact specs but we can obtain "rough" weights that Mopar provides more so for shipping purposes. The specific problem currently is that there is no data at all yet for this hardtop. Please check back with me in a few weeks and I will see if they updated this info.

3) I believe this is possible but would like to review your VIN and compare some of the part numbers. Here is a parts diagram of the console and it's related parts

T2vsMj.png

-Benny

Part# 11. Is that the USB portal ? Can you quote that ?

Thanks

Jb11379

First Name
Jb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Interested in rubicon hood. When will it be available. Could you pm me a price also?

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Interested in rubicon hood. When will it be available. Could you pm me a price also?
Sorry they are not priced yet and have an ETA of Sep 1st at this time, We suspect this will get pushed back though.

-Benny

Sponsored

fonzie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL, & Gladiator
Can you order the OEM Rubicon black leather w/ red stitching for the rear passenger seat back (60%) piece with no armrest and the middle section headrest leather cover? Only the back rest portion, no seat cushion cover needed.

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Can you order the OEM Rubicon black leather w/ red stitching for the rear passenger seat back (60%) piece with no armrest and the middle section headrest leather cover? Only the back rest portion, no seat cushion cover needed.
I will need your VIN to see your current configuration and sales code then compare with other available options please

-Benny

lembowski

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting Gray
Hi Guys!

We are pleased to have the opportunity to support such a dedicated and enthusiastic forum. As an authorized Mopar Parts and Accessory retailer we are here to help answer any product questions you may have. We also welcome any part inquiries you may have no matter how big or small. I should also note we have some of the best pricing around :rock:

Please feel free to reply here with any inquiries!

Thank you,
Benny
Hello Benny, bought a Mopar steel bumper and skid plate 2nd hand. I’m in need of the 4 compression nuts, 4 bolts that run into the compression nuts and the 7 bolts that connect the skid plate to the Mopar steel bumper. Is that something you can help with? In the picture attached it’s the hardware, I have the brackets. The skid plate part number is 82215183

E3EAB6B2-569A-4314-8903-6EE245AA7BCB.jpeg

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL