Hella Yella & LED Production "Restriction"? Any updates

Big Lebowski

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
I'm looking to find (fat chance) or order a "Hella Yella" Rubicon JLU, but my dealer said that it and LED Lighting are on Restriction. What does that mean? How long will something remain on restriction? Is it done for this model year? Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

JeepSmash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
I'm looking to find (fat chance) or order a "Hella Yella" Rubicon JLU, but my dealer said that it and LED Lighting are on Restriction. What does that mean? How long will something remain on restriction? Is it done for this model year? Thanks in advance.
More than likely done for the model year but different dealers say different things. You’re probably better off waiting as the 19 orders should open very soon.

OP
OP
Big Lebowski

Big Lebowski

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
More than likely done for the model year but different dealers say different things. You’re probably better off waiting as the 19 orders should open very soon.
Thats a bummer for sure...

Sting_Rubi

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, we haven't been able to order the LED group... '19 ordering is opening pretty soon. Just wait! Hopefully they will have stock built back up in the LED Group and Steel Bumpers

Sting_Rubi

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
We were given the option to select it last week, but it wouldn't let us go any further. When we took it off, we could continue the ordering process.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Big Lebowski

Big Lebowski

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It’s baaaack! Hella Yella is back on the Jeep site.

OP
OP
Big Lebowski

Big Lebowski

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, we haven't been able to order the LED group... '19 ordering is opening pretty soon. Just wait! Hopefully they will have stock built back up in the LED Group and Steel Bumpers
Steel bumpers too?

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica
My Hellayella JLU Sahara with LED was ordered on 7/3 and still in JB status.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Big Lebowski

Big Lebowski

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on LED's as well and said they were restricted today and could not order them.
We ordered last Saturday, and while they were on restriction they did get the order in with them...though said it would likely slow delivery. The dealer indicated our order would go into the system as a "sold" order, as opposed to a dealer inventory order. He said SOLD orders take a much higher priority than dealer orders, and the LED lights may be pulled (digitally, not physically) from a dealer order in line ahead of us. We'll see. Not expecting to see it until early October at best.

shacdaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting-Gray
We were given the option to select it last week, but it wouldn't let us go any further. When we took it off, we could continue the ordering process.
Was it as a dealer order or a sold order? I ordered mine on Aug 21, got a VON almost immediately, and Jeep Chat just gave me a VIN and said all the materials have been received and it's about to enter the build process.

OP
OP
Big Lebowski

Big Lebowski

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Was it as a dealer order or a sold order? I ordered mine on Aug 21, got a VON almost immediately, and Jeep Chat just gave me a VIN and said all the materials have been received and it's about to enter the build process.
Ok, what is a VON? And how did you contact Jeep Chat? Through this forum? Inquiring minds want to know.
Sponsored