Sponsored

The Aftermarket Bumper List (JL / JLU Wrangler)

dond49

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon OBM
This might be the first delivered PSC bumper I have seen. I ordered the crawler front bumper and skid plate back in June and am still waiting...How did you fit the fit and finish once it arrived?
My Poison Spyder bruiser front bumper was ordered on April 12 a week after I ordered my Jeep. Got tired of waiting for the bumper and picked up my Jeep on July 28, still no front bumper. Heard from my dealer that there's a possibility I may have it drop shipped late August. Keeping fingers crossed, would like to have the bumper, winch and lights installed before I drive up to Nevada in September.
Sponsored

rizej

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
My Poison Spyder bruiser front bumper was ordered on April 12 a week after I ordered my Jeep. Got tired of waiting for the bumper and picked up my Jeep on July 28, still no front bumper. Heard from my dealer that there's a possibility I may have it drop shipped late August. Keeping fingers crossed, would like to have the bumper, winch and lights installed before I drive up to Nevada in September.
Yea I cancelled my PSC Crawler order that was placed in the first week of June because the last time I heard from them they said all the Crawler's failed quality control and they were look at end of September... I went with the LoD Destroyer Shorty and saved a couple hundred and decided to roll that savings over to get a winch :rock:

RodneyTSU10

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Unlimited Rubicon, 2018 Mercedes GLC, 2018 Ford Expidition
Looks great! This one is on the top of my list.
I’m enjoying it so far. The product of the bumper is extremely nice. Hardest part in my opinion was running the cable for the rear camera.

Sponsored

RodneyTSU10

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got any tips for running that cable?
I ran the wire along the back of the tire carrier under the bumper. You have to take the taillight out run it back through where the side panel is in the rear panel. I cut the zip strips off the piece that runs from the Jeep To the tailgate. Getting the rear panel off was the toughest part. There is a star head screw up back the rear passenger door. Make sure you take that one. There was also another clip at the bottom I couldn’t get out. I pulled on the panel back as far as I could without breaking the clip. Once you get into the tailgate it’s pretty smooth.

mikej

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I ran the wire along the back of the tire carrier under the bumper. You have to take the taillight out run it back through where the side panel is in the rear panel. I cut the zip strips off the piece that runs from the Jeep To the tailgate. Getting the rear panel off was the toughest part. There is a star head screw up back the rear passenger door. Make sure you take that one. There was also another clip at the bottom I couldn’t get out. I pulled on the panel back as far as I could without breaking the clip. Once you get into the tailgate it’s pretty smooth.
Awesome! Thank you! I’m bookmarking this post for when I get my bumper.

RodneyTSU10

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awesome! Thank you! I’m bookmarking this post for when I get my bumper.
Your welcome brother. If you need anything at all let me know.

Frogsme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Sahara
If anyone is looking for a rear bumper and tire carrier LOD made a pretty sweet one.

862F6B62-6EA3-4B09-BB2E-6276DA1B0CDF.jpeg

7C12F3DB-7975-438D-A8A8-E590FF005CD1.jpeg
What Lights did u put in the bumper and is that the license plate relocation bracket? That is the same one I am looking at without the spare tire

Sponsored

RodneyTSU10

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What Lights did u put in the bumper and is that the license plate relocation bracket? That is the same one I am looking at without the spare tire
They are just regular cubed lights. Nothing special. Yes that’s the relocation plate. If you order the lights make sure choose the option of the bezels for the lights, as well as the license plates light.

Frogsme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Sahara
They are just regular cubed lights. Nothing special. Yes that’s the relocation plate. If you order the lights make sure choose the option of the bezels for the lights, as well as the license plates light.
Thanks, looks great

RodneyTSU10

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you sir!!