Not open for further replies.

Motobilt

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
The Motobilt Jeep Wrangler JL Crusher recessed winch bumper will provide you the ultimate in protection and recovery. The bumper allows you to secure your winch down low in between the frame rails. The winch bolt pattern will accept multiple style winches up to a Warn Zeon. The high clearance design includes a built in skid plate also. The bumper is made from 3/16 inch thick steel plate that is laser cut at Motobilt HQ then cnc bent.

The bumper uses 3/4 inch thick laser cut d ring mounts that pass through the bumper and are welded both inside and out. These d ring mounts accept many common sizes of recovery shackles (not included). This setup provides for superior strength.
The bumper measures in at just 46 inch at its widest point. and provides ample clearnace for 40 inch tires. The bumper will ship bare metal and will need to be painted or powder coated once you receive it. It comes with all the necessary mounting hardware.

Install Video!!!

img_7188.jpg

img_7181_1.jpg

img_7187_1.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

SHYUperman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 392
Will there be a version with fog light cut outs?

Thanks

OP
OP
Motobilt

Motobilt

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Will there be a version with fog light cut outs?

Thanks
It will have to be a different bumper. We tucked the bumper in as tight as possible to get this look but doesn't leave room for fog lights. If you compare ours to others you will see how the space between the winch and the bumper front is much smaller on ours. We would have to push the front of the bumper out 5-6"s for the fogs to fit and the bumper would not look this awesome.

IMG_7181.JPG

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Very nice. I've bought the separate front bumper skid with others brands on previous JK builds and really like the idea that you've included the skid as part of the bumper.

Fog lights would of been nice, but not that big deal to me, BUT what I do need is some properly pre-drilled holes for me to mount a pair Baja Designs LP9s. Can ya'll add that?

Sponsored

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
What's the plan to make a rear bumper delete fascia with D ring frame mounts and license plate mounts?

OP
OP
Motobilt

Motobilt

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Very nice. I've bought the separate front bumper skid with others brands on previous JK builds and really like the idea that you've included the skid as part of the bumper.

Fog lights would of been nice, but not that big deal to me, BUT what I do need is some properly pre-drilled holes for me to mount a pair Baja Designs LP9s. Can ya'll add that?
I'd wait until you have the bumper mocked up in place to ensure you have them mounted where they will work best, then drill the holes for them.

OP
OP
Motobilt

Motobilt

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon

Chopper0425

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU - (Soon to be JLUR)
Occupation
Oilfield Inspector
very nice ideas

Sponsored

OP
OP
Motobilt

Motobilt

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Do you know time frame of delivery for these bumpers? Also another question, will your rear bumper work with the reverse sensors?
The bumper would ship in 5-7 business days. But as of now, it isn't setup for the rear sensors. However, that doesn't mean they can't be drilled out and made to work with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.