HELLA YELLA Wrangler JL Club

Mimmy

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler jk
Hasn’t gotten me.:).I’m only 5 ft, so it’s not exposed..probably the only perk to being short..lol:giggle:
Sponsored

GRAK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubi, Corvette
Clubs

Hasn’t gotten me.:).I’m only 5 ft, so it’s not exposed..probably the only perk to being short..lol:giggle:
Yeah. Vehicles & plane flights you have it made. I think I’ll try taking it off & plastidipping the edge. Hesitant to remove entirely until I know what it’s for :movember:

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica
Yeah. Vehicles & plane flights you have it made. I think I’ll try taking it off & plastidipping the edge. Hesitant to remove entirely until I know what it’s for :movember:
Let me know if it does anything another guy already removed his.

TonkaToy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep TJ and 2018 Jeep JL (both yellow 2 door Sport)
I'm in Italy right now, but my jeep has been delivered to the dealer and will be waiting for me when I get back. Woot!
7 weeks from order to dealer. Not too bad. Can't wait to drive it home!

Sponsored

TonkaToy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First hellayella desert sunset cactus beer chugs?

3C19F435-2401-49F8-AE30-6D8A7EF36D41.jpeg

57F815A2-0A43-408E-BCC3-9B3A3DA35A27.jpeg

501CB4D0-F7F4-472F-A721-003724BCC8D5.jpeg

DFE792C7-5A57-478C-ABA7-BCCFE8918272.jpeg
Looks awesome. Can't wait to see mine next week. Are yours the stock rubi tires?

gabeguy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Rubi (SOLD) , 2007 FJ Cruiser, 1954 Willys
Grak,
Took that piece of $hit off today, perfect , not really sure why they put it there other than to screw with us!
BTB, would you mind PMing me your contact info so that we may have a beer when I make it back to the Valley of the Sun? Go Devils!

gabeguy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Rubi (SOLD) , 2007 FJ Cruiser, 1954 Willys
Yes sir.. when the wheels I'm after are available I'll probably go slightly larger on the tires. Stock ones are great though.
I did 315/70/17 on mine from the dealer with no lift, Boston Billy did the same & I think we're both happy!

GRAK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubi, Corvette
Clubs

Grak,
Took that piece of $hit off today, perfect , not really sure why they put it there other than to screw with us!
BTB, would you mind PMing me your contact info so that we may have a beer when I make it back to the Valley of the Sun? Go Devils!
It probably does something intricate & vital, too complicated to even get into. Watch you’ll have a dead battery soon. Or it stops the seat from flying off the rails next time you brake hard. Lol I’ll take it off tomorrow

Always up for a beer (or tiki drink)

Sponsored

TonkaToy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes sir.. when the wheels I'm after are available I'll probably go slightly larger on the tires. Stock ones are great though.
Cool. I'm having 32" tires put on my sport. Just wanted to know if your photo would be a decent representation of what mine will look like.

GRAK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubi, Corvette
Clubs

Cool. I'm having 32" tires put on my sport. Just wanted to know if your photo would be a decent representation of what mine will look like.
That’s a good question, I don’t really know offhand to be honest. I haven’t even seen a Sport in person yet, or any trim two door other than my own. Hell I’ve only seen a handful of 4 door JLs so far. I saw this cool little TJ the other day and only later realized there’s a JL in the background.. was some crazy industrial level trim with a backhoe roof attachment ;)

811C2C48-E94B-4E13-85D8-9CEEF0EE7AB2.jpeg

TonkaToy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That’s a good question, I don’t really know offhand to be honest. I haven’t even seen a Sport in person yet, or any trim two door other than my own. Hell I’ve only seen a handful of 4 door JLs so far. I saw this cool little TJ the other day and only later realized there’s a JL in the background.. was some crazy industrial level trim with a backhoe roof attachment ;)

811C2C48-E94B-4E13-85D8-9CEEF0EE7AB2.jpeg
Ya I've yet to see any 2-doors other than on the dealer lot. My sport won't look much different than the rubicon other than without the decal. I'll send pics out once I get mine. I'm just pissed I won't have my soft top until mid September.

Bam785

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nikes
HEY! Those are my pictures I took! :cwl::cwl: You must be in my Facebook group, All Jeep Things! I work for that dealership, Goldstein which is in Albany, NY... Who was your sales person? I don't think I sent those to anyone except the people in my Facebook group lol
Lol I'm not quite sure I think his name is Nick. I saw it on cars.com it had stock photos. So I rang the dealership and this is what they sent me.
Sponsored