What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

JayInNC

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
It looks nice and I’m also considering the basket but hoping to find some better pics and see if the table is a PITA to install.
I believe he said the table install takes about 20 minutes. He lives ~1hr from me so got together last week so I could see one 1st-hand...quality workmanship.

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Was informed by my hunny that my aries power side steps arrived well over a week ago and he forgot to tell me! Sooooo now I going to have them installed! Woohoo! I'm running 37's with a 2 inch lift and haven't been able to drive for a couple of weeks thanks to a hip injury so these steps are just what the doctor ordered and just in time!

20180816_224724.jpg

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Looks awesome Tai!
Thanks!!! @TTEChris did a great job painting the hooks, and installing them!

After i got back to work, while I was taking these photos a man was walking by and he looked confused at what I was doing. I laughed and showed him how my hooks matched the Jeep and he nervously laughed and said "oh...I thought you were taking pictures of some damage caused to your vehicle by someone else". I was like "naww... just admiring the new bumper!" :cwl: He laughed and said "yes I like that color!". SMH me and total strangers LOL! :fist bump:

Turfman

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Was informed by my hunny that my aries power side steps arrived well over a week ago and he forgot to tell me! Sooooo now I going to have them installed! Woohoo! I'm running 37's with a 2 inch lift and haven't been able to drive for a couple of weeks thanks to a hip injury so these steps are just what the doctor ordered and just in time!

20180816_224724.jpg
Can you tell us the price on those boards please?

rizej

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Installed LOD Destroyer shorty front bumper, really easy install
IMG_4554.JPG
Put my order in a little while ago so just waiting for that and the front skid to show up. Anything tricky about the install or special tools needed? How long would you say from start to finish?

Richard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Unlimited Rubicon
]Well I did a couple of minor mods. The mopar door sill kit and the 3rd brake light relocate kit. I also disconnected the hood switch that disables the Start/Stop feature. The only time I really hate the ESS system is when I'm pulling up to park somewhere and it shuts off before I'm fully parked and then restarts. For example, if I'm parking in the garage and I'm checking my clearance. Not pictured is the replace a windshield mod! I had a small chip and took it to a glass company to get filled/sealed. Turns out that was a big mistake. Once they drilled into it and injected the resin it started running like crazy!! I also picked up one of those black Jeep Gear hard badges but I think my son is gonna put it on his new Jeep bed.

393BBF3D-E680-4471-8214-204BC4FB940C.jpeg

DC9BBD20-6D30-4EB7-8E9C-07754686692B.jpeg

D41BA35E-B571-4A84-AE6B-DCDF20F3589D.png

Last edited:

Four Flusher

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting Gray, auto
Put my order in a little while ago so just waiting for that and the front skid to show up. Anything tricky about the install or special tools needed? How long would you say from start to finish?
About three hours for install, no special tools or ability required. Took longer to remove bumper and fogs than the actual bumper install

rizej

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
About three hours for install, no special tools or ability required. Took longer to remove bumper and fogs than the actual bumper install
Did you install the skid plate too? Looking at the directions that doesn't seem so bad

POWDO

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Purchased a Warn VR 10S winch, Warn Elite Series full front bumper, Warn skid plate for bumper and 2 Warn Epic shackles! All should arrive in the next week. Keep this on the low down as my wife doesn't know yet. This is my first big mod to the JLUR. I'll take before and after pics once everything comes in and gets put on.

pdavey168

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting Grey, 2020 JT Launch Edition Bright White, 2018 Porsche Macan S
Occupation
CEO offroadparts.com
Just got the new shoes mounted! I love the combo. Yes I know it's dirty, hitting the trails in the morning.

Method Racing 311 Vex Titanium 17 x 8.5 4.75 backspace 0 offset
Cooper SST Pro's 315/70/17
No lift yet.

IMG_1142.JPG

IMG_1137 2.JPG

IMG_1138.JPG

IMG_1139.JPG

IMG_1140.JPG