Sponsored

JL Delivery Checklist

TurpJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon manual - Ordered 3/3
Thanks for this list. It worked well. I was shorted the toolkit. Amazingly it appeared when i pressed them.

Also, please add that you get six tie down blocks when you get the Trail Management Cargo System.
mine where in the glove box.
Sponsored

Wrangles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6 6sp Billet
Well, took delivery of my JLUR today, she’s a beast and I like her a lot.

I “think” I have everything noted but not sure.

Are the center console cup holders suppose to have a small flat removable rubber mat in the bottom of them? Sales dude didn’t act like he understood me when I asked him that question.

Also to note, my JLUR did not come with any locking life at all, not on the running wheels or the spare wheel so I didn’t get a lug key. Again, salesman didn’t understand the question.

Thanks.

Mjfloyd1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Picked up my Rubi with tow pkg. It only had splice kit and rubber Jeep cap. No cable. Is that right?

Edit- looks like that is right. I misread and was looking at next line which is engine block heater cable and I don’t have an engine block heater... oops

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Well, took delivery of my JLUR today, she’s a beast and I like her a lot.

I “think” I have everything noted but not sure.

Are the center console cup holders suppose to have a small flat removable rubber mat in the bottom of them? Sales dude didn’t act like he understood me when I asked him that question.

Also to note, my JLUR did not come with any locking life at all, not on the running wheels or the spare wheel so I didn’t get a lug key. Again, salesman didn’t understand the question.

Thanks.
@Wrangles

The center cup holders do not come with any removable pads or "mat". If you are interested in cup holder pads, do consider Tuffskinz dual layer foam cup inserts. I have used these in my JK's and now in my JL... they are very good. They don't warp or melt in the Summer heat. They are made in Daytona Beach Florida, USA.... not in China.
https://www.tufskinz.com/collection...-wrangler-jl-interior-cup-holder-inserts-foam

Some JL's are delivered with wheel locks on the spare.... many/most are delivered without. Can tell you the Mopar wheel lock is ugly ugly. Looks like a big, metal thumb. I wouldn't want them on my JL

MeepMeepJeep

First Name
Julia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2015 Wrangler
Can you tell me what the rubber mat inside the cup holder is supposed to do? I've had vehicles that have molded inserts that slide out to clean, but it seems like the mats just cover the bottom so spills would just get underneath them anyways, and it says they come with adhesive so the intention is to stick them down permanently? What is their purpose?

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@MeepMeepJeep

Personally, I got them for the looks. They are dual foam, come with accent colors (I just have plain black) and look good in the console cup holders. They do cut down on rattling of a soda can that sits on them.. 8-)

I do not fasten them down. They stay put... These Tuffskinz dual layer foam cup inserts are not real thin/flimsy..

They come up easily for cleaning. Regardless, whether you do, or do not, have cup holder inserts... if you frigggin have a spill.... you have clean up to do. Doesn't matter insert or not.

When I get my coffee, soda, etc., I always place a paper napkin in the cup holder to suck up inadvertent spills. I do this even though I have the cup holder inserts.

Sunin-Retired

First Name
Sunin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean Blue Rubi on order, 2013 Prius c, 1999 10th Anniversary Miata
Was not happy with the partial lists, so created a more thorough version. I've attached a pdf and a word doc. Hope someone can utilize them!

Attachments

Sunin-Retired

First Name
Sunin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Figured it may be a good idea to isolate a single thread to find information on what should be coming with your new JL, as I’m sure some folks have gotten shafted already and not received all the little extras upon delivery. Not everyone knows that info, so here’s what I have gathered thus far (feel free to chime in and I’ll edit if I’m missing items):

1. Two sets of keys
2. Jeep mini ratchet set/Torx (for hardtop/windshield/doors)
3. Lugnut key (if you have locking lugs)
4. Freedom top storage bag (if equipped)
5. Carpet floor mats standard (but not if all season mats are equipped)
6. JL Wrangler Owners Manual/Warranty guide (may just be in your Jeep’s infotainment system only). Not 100%, but can be printed if requested directly through Jeep.
7. Jeep hitch receiver rubber insert (if trailer towing group is equipped)
8. Towing Pkg only: small baggie with tubing and splices.
9. Rubicon only: MOPAR Black Fuel Filler Door
10. Block heater option, you need to be sure you get the removable cord that is part of the block heater kit (and look under your hood for it if not in a separate bag)
11. Rear Cargo cubby rubber mat (on 4 door)
12. Rubber mats inside your center console
13. Velcro straps if you have a sun rider top
14. If you get the Trail Management Cargo System, the cargo compartment floor-mat is included
15. Trail Management Cargo System option should include 6 tie down blocks

Also, ensure you get registered for the “Jeep Wave Program” because your new JL will receive complimentary maintainence for a period of time.

CONFIRMED NOT INCLUDED:
Windshield tie downs

What am I missing?
Added a bunch to the post just prior to this, maybe some can be added to your list?

Badweissenbier

First Name
Bad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Billet JLUR
Just picked up my JLUR and everything was there that was supposed to be. Thank you, that is a good list to have.

Sponsored

Sunin-Retired

First Name
Sunin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isn’t that what this community is about? Was happy to share if others can use

Last edited:

RLsJL

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JLU
Thanks Sunin-Retired. I'll be using your delivery checklist when I pickup my JLUR soon.

shacdaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting-Gray
Just got the call! She has arrived.

24 days from order to delivery.

Haines_GT

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Durango And 18 JLUR ordered
Thanks Sunin. Im not sure I’ll be going under it but I will check as much as I can.

Skipswift

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
This is extremely helpful. Thanks for putting this together. With a couple of exceptions (gas cap and lug nuts), I don't know what any of this stuff looks like. Can someone add photos to this last? It would be helpful to include photos of where in the vehicle these items can be found too, if they have a fixed location.

Thanks.
Sponsored