Sponsored

Anyone have experience with these Rigid Industries lights?

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
So I’m planning on installing some off-road lighting when I get my JLUR. I want a 10” spot light bar mounted on the winch guard of the bumper I’m buying and a pair of side shooter driving lights mounted near the A-pillars.

10” spot light bar:
110213BLK_E-SERIES_PRO_10IN_SPOT_MIDNIGHT.jpg
https://www.rigidindustries.com/led-lighting/110213blk

A-pillar mounted driving lights:
262313_D-SS_PRO_Black_Driving_Pair.jpg

Possibly later on these reverse lights in the bumper:
925513BLK_SR-Q_SERIES_PRO_DIFFUSED_FM_MIDNIGHT_2.jpg

https://www.rigidindustries.com/led-lighting/925513blk

Does anyone have these or have used them in the past? Thoughts and opinions welcome.
Sponsored

Attachments

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
I'm looking at those side shooters, too. I'd love to hear if they are good, and especially how well they shoot to the side.

GMojito

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor, Mojito JLURUBI
Occupation
Home wrecker
Great lights. I have them on my Raptor and I think you can see them from space. Quality light with a name that stands behind their products

OP
OP
Chocolate Thunder

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Great lights. I have them on my Raptor and I think you can see them from space. Quality light with a name that stands behind their products
Thanks. Which of them do you have? Got any photos of them?

Sponsored

klaffey

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL
I have a Rigid 10 inch on my front bumper, two Rigid Side Shooter Spots and two Rigid Side Shooter Floods on Artec Pod Mounts. Great light and no glare from the hood. Mounted floods on top of spots. Also no wind noise or vibration. They are very bright and totally light up to the side. Basically 180 degrees of almost daylight! Would highly recommend.

OP
OP
Chocolate Thunder

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I have a Rigid 10 inch on my front bumper, two Rigid Side Shooter Spots and two Rigid Side Shooter Floods on Artec Pod Mounts. Great light and no glare from the hood. Mounted floods on top of spots. Also no wind noise or vibration. They are very bright and totally light up to the side. Basically 180 degrees of almost daylight! Would highly recommend.
Thanks for the info. If your high mounted cubes are in spot and flood patterns, what pattern is your bumper mounted 10” light?

jlur-jpg.jpg
You’ve got the same lights and the front bumper that I want to go with so this photo is really helpful. I appreciate it. I’ll have an Ocean Blue JLUR and a different winch and wheels/tires.

klaffey

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL
I went with flood on on the bumper. They are wired separately so I can turn on the bumper only which does a good job but doesn't light up the whole neighborhood so to speak. The Cubes are very bright and strictly off road. The bumper when on with the cubes just balances the light out. Definitely don't need additional lights up front or really on the sides. Still working on what I want to do in the back. Hope this helps.

Sponsored

Steamboat

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2018 Volvo XC90
Thanks for the info. If your high mounted cubes are in spot and flood patterns, what pattern is your bumper mounted 10” light?

jlur-jpg.jpg
You’ve got the same lights and the front bumper that I want to go with so this photo is really helpful. I appreciate it. I’ll have an Ocean Blue JLUR and a different winch and wheels/tires.
Really a great looking rig! Very clean!

traviswalker007

First Name
Tony T Walker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I'm looking at those side shooters, too. I'd love to hear if they are good, and especially how well they shoot to the side.
I had these on my old JK in fog pattern, I would recommend spot. The sides are not too bad for only 2 LED, the front is pretty bright and you wont be disappointed. Make sure you get left and right set up or you will have LED on booth sides of light and will blind you with hood glare.

traviswalker007

First Name
Tony T Walker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
So I’m planning on installing some off-road lighting when I get my JLUR. I want a 10” spot light bar mounted on the winch guard of the bumper I’m buying and a pair of side shooter driving lights mounted near the A-pillars.

10” spot light bar:
110213BLK_E-SERIES_PRO_10IN_SPOT_MIDNIGHT.jpg

A-pillar mounted driving lights:
262313_D-SS_PRO_Black_Driving_Pair.jpg

Possibly later on these reverse lights in the bumper:
925513BLK_SR-Q_SERIES_PRO_DIFFUSED_FM_MIDNIGHT_2.jpg

https://www.rigidindustries.com/led-lighting/925513blk

Does anyone have these or have used them in the past? Thoughts and opinions welcome.
Had them all on my JK will be buying them again for my JL!! Amazing lights

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
I had these on my old JK in fog pattern, I would recommend spot. The sides are not too bad for only 2 LED, the front is pretty bright and you wont be disappointed. Make sure you get left and right set up or you will have LED on booth sides of light and will blind you with hood glare.
I've got plenty of spot light going down stream, so I"m leaning toward floods. Did you have floods or spots?

LouNYC

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase