First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Can this be combined with the Affiliates Reward program? I'm looking for a JLU Sport S, manual, hard top, tow package and tech+convenience packages.
Yes this can be combined with the Affiliate Rewards. If you want to email me, I can help you out.

Thanks,

Craig Benner
Sponsored

OP
OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Craig does this also apply to the tread lightly program? I’m planning on ordering a 2019 once the order books open for it.
It is an either or thing. It would either be Tread Lightly or Affiliate, can not use both. But yes it also applies for Tread Lightly.

One_Angry_Panda

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
OP
OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler

Sponsored

One_Angry_Panda

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The von comes once the vehicle has been ordered.

Usually the vin comes 24 hours (pending on when it was ordered) after the vehicle has been ordered
Oh, I ordered from you on the 31st but haven't received one yet. (Sorry for releasing Richard G. on you, LOL)

OP
OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler

One_Angry_Panda

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Email me.
Thanks again Criag! Also congrats on the marriage and the honeymoon coming up! My wife and I just got married last year here in NY. We met in DC and I grew up in Woodbridge.

JL_Joey

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR Firecracker Red (Ordered)
I just wanted to share my positive experience with Koons of Tysons Corner and Craig Benner.

I ordered a 2.0 JLUR back in late February. I was given a price upfront, and explained the process very clearly. I waited patiently (maybe less patient than some, but definitely more patient than most) from then till this past Monday 8/6 to receive the Jeep. As everyone knows there have been delays and mishaps with the 2.0 production, but none of that was at the dealer level and Craig kept me informed at all times. The communication between us was always clear and informative and I appreciated that throughout. I heard from Craig last Friday that my Jeep was at the dealer and he gave me his entire months schedule to choose from to come pick her up. I scrambled to get my financing ironed out and committed to picking it up early afternoon Monday. I had some bank related delays and Craig still accommodated me mid afternoon. The pickup process was easy and smooth. Craig sat and chatted with me, then showed me around the Jeep - offering to go over anything and everything I wanted. I met briefly (and I do mean briefly) with the finance guy, which only consisted of me digitally signing (cool digital desk tech) all of my documents and him handing them over to me on a USB drive. I received no pressure or even mention of warranties, paint protections, or any additional add-ons. The price was exactly as quoted back in Feb + my title/taxes. I have 200 miles on her after a few days and everything has been good so far. I would not hesitate to return to Koons and Craig in the future or to refer anyone over to them.

Sponsored

Mjmi69

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab, 2019 BMW 335, 2018 Jeep Rubicon Recon, 2018 BMW 435i
Occupation
Broker/Owner
Helping a friend and this is from Dulles Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Leesburg VA

This place advertised a Jeep at a good price $50,292 the MSRP was $55,140 and that includes the destination fee in the MSRP of $1,495.
That is a savings of $4,848 Simple Math.

They send him a work up sheet with $50,292 PLUS

PURCHASE TAXES AND FEES Processing Fee . .. . . . . . . . . $895
License/Title . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $350
Destination . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $1,495
Sales/Use Tax . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $1,685.82
TOTAL . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $54,717.82

This is false advertising, they are hoping and praying that you are to stupid to notice that they are hitting you up twice for the Destination fee of $1,495.

The argument they have is that your not paying full MSRP and therefore you need to pay the $1,495

I understand that they are trying to get you to go in and tangle you up in the numbers but after calling the State Attorney Generals office it was noted that the true discount is only $3,353 not $4,848, that is misleading and unlawful in Virginia.

I have no problem with the price they are really offering but to cheat, lie and steal for someone that may not be as slick as these guys is wrong. Now I understand the reviews that are all over the web on these guys and glad I didn't but from them.

Use caution and go anywhere else but this place

I will make sure Google, Yelp and all of the Wrangler Fourms are all told of the nonsense that goes on at this dealership.

I told him to call Dave Dennis, Koons or Superior to get a real deal. Dealers like this are why there is so much mistrust in the car buying process.

OP
OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler

RubenZ

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
myjlproject.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F-250, 18’ Toyota 4Runner
Craig, is a base sport with hard top, 8-speed and limited slip at 32k+TTL far fetched?

And Or, how low can I get same above but the 24S package as well. I don’t need technology group, safety group etc etc.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Hey All,

Just as a heads up we are now at 6.5% under invoice on both In-Stock and Factory Order Wrangler's and 7% with Tread Lightly/Affiliate.

Thanks,

Craig Benner
[email protected]
Sponsored