2018 Renegade is hidden on Build&Price

CRC

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUR Hard Rock, 2023 Toyota Camry XLE AWD
I found it last night while trawling through the URLs by model number looking to see if someone released the JL B&P to the web early. I found the 2018 JK one that way, but I kept my mouth shut!

Simply Build&Price a Renegade, and change the CUJ201709 to CUJ201809. It's not linked from the main page as of this posting.

News about it:
  1. No Desert Hawk.
  2. DUAL PANE SUNROOF (like GC or 300)!!!!! - Costs the same as MySky
  3. MySky still an option, same price

EDIT: No Spoilers on JL. Went all the way from CUJ201800 to CUJ201899.
Sponsored

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
I found it last night while trawling through the URLs by model number looking to see if someone released the JL B&P to the web early. I found the 2018 JK one that way, but I kept my mouth shut!

Simply Build&Price a Renegade, and change the CUJ201709 to CUJ201809. It's not linked from the main page as of this posting.

News about it:
  1. No Desert Hawk.
  2. DUAL PANE SUNROOF (like GC or 300)!!!!! - Costs the same as MySky
  3. MySky still an option, same price

EDIT: No Spoilers on JL. Went all the way from CUJ201800 to CUJ201899.
Thanks for trying!

Covfefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSS
Anyone know why in Euro versions of the Renegade they have active parallel and perpendicular park assist but not in the US?

OP
OP
CRC

CRC

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUR Hard Rock, 2023 Toyota Camry XLE AWD
Thanks for trying!
Ha, they've done their best to make it hard to automate* , so I sat there and copy-pasted 99 times (skipping 06, since we know that's the JK code).

This does give me the idea they might recycle CUJ201806 into the JL, doing a switchover, given the timing of when orders for one stop.

Anyone know why in Euro versions of the Renegade they have active parallel and perpendicular park assist but not in the US?
Regulatory environment is my guess.

*lack of a redirecting http status, obfuscated code, slightly different content per request that defeats text/hash matching, among other things, if you're inclined to ask technical questions like that.