Not open for further replies.

InspiredEngineering

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL, 2013 JKU on 60's, 1997 TJ on D60s
Hey guys! We are new to this forum, but not new to Jeeps or the Jeep lifestyle!

Check us out at Inspired-Engineering.com

We are an offroad LED lighting company based out of sunny Miami, FL who has been in the LED business since 2011.

We offer a wide range of lighting products from Headlights (we know, we are working on JL models as we speak), to Fog Light kits, Light bars, and RGB rock lights and LED bars. From the trail to the mall, we have you covered.

We are family owned and operated business and do everything in house to control quality. All of our lights have a life time warranty and are some of the brightest available.

We currently offer JL fog light replacement kits utilizing the OEM plugs and mounting location, and we are working on other JL kits as we speak. If you have any recommendations, please let us know.

We also have a full service shop down in Miami, not only do we build the lights, we install them as well. We can fabricate any custom bracket you might need, no job is too small or too large for us. If you have a custom order, just let us know.

Some of our most popular lights are the CUBE and Revolver series lights.

jeep-led-lght-off-road-led---lightbar-ledbar-1311_1024x1024.jpg

jeep-led-cube-pod-dually-bar-ledbar-offroad-1901_1024x1024.jpg

We have three different light bar models, our Single row S series, Dual row Pro Series, and trendy Prismatic series.

jeep-led-lght-off-road-led---lightbar-ledbar-411_1024x1024.jpg

jeep-led-fog-light-oem-plugandplay-halo-offroad-light-3951_1024x1024.jpg

fog-light-oem-plugandplay-halo-offroad-light-4291_8b026366-5bc7-4b74-bb1c-b08a07dde234_1024x1024.jpg

DSC_0638.jpg

We are excited to announce we just purchased a 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon, like we said, we live this life style as well!

We also own, and built a 2013 JKU and 1997 TJ, both on Dana 60s, and 41.5" Pitbull Rockers
forum.jpg

61694729-7b26-4b33-9c0f-081bb51d3ec0.jpg

Jeep Wrangler JL New Member Introduction! Inspired Engineering {filename}

We also offer 10% off on all Inspired Engineering products for forum members! Use discount code "JLforum" at checkout!
Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@InspiredEngineering

Welcome...

Sam .... You guys would have a real hit on your hands, if you could come up with a flush mount LED (diffused backup light) lite that would replace each reflector on the back of the JL/JLU. (see pic below) A custom fit lite that cleanly, fits the space where the reflector is . You would sell in pairs. Lots of guys have voiced a want for this over the last few months.

Come up with this and you would sell a scad of them. Presently guys/gals are installing / attaching diffused b/u lite solutions on the bottom of the rear bumper.

islandtees

First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon jl
I will give you another since you have a JL Rubicon. No one has a light bar mount for above the front windshield. Come up with a light bar kit with brackets and it will sell fast.

millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome aboard guys. Bought your stuff for my JK, Glad you are here, great products.

Bswen

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
How about headlights that resemble the OEM but also have bluetooth and RGB? Maybe integrated turn signals too.

Sponsored

Yellow109r

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLUR, Bright White
Occupation
Aircraft Industrial Engineer for the DoD
Vehicle Showcase
@InspiredEngineering

Welcome...

Sam .... You guys would have a real hit on your hands, if you could come up with a flush mount LED (diffused backup light) lite that would replace each reflector on the back of the JL/JLU. (see pic below) A custom fit lite that cleanly, fits the space where the reflector is . You would sell in pairs. Lots of guys have voiced a want for this over the last few months.

Come up with this and you would sell a scad of them. Presently guys/gals are installing / attaching diffused b/u lite solutions on the bottom of the rear bumper.

+1 on this

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
OP
OP
InspiredEngineering

InspiredEngineering

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@InspiredEngineering

Welcome...

You rear our mind! We have been toying with the idea of putting a small LED package back there, and we have begun testing and drawing up ideas. We just want to make sure we have a small enough light that produces enough output.

I will give you another since you have a JL Rubicon. No one has a light bar mount for above the front windshield. Come up with a light bar kit with brackets and it will sell fast.
Thanks! That is also on the list, it has been a challenge to design this bracket without having something bulky. The lack of bolts on the A pillar adds a new challenge. We also know most people wouldn't be comfortable using rivnuts in their new JLs.
Welcome aboard guys. Bought your stuff for my JK, Glad you are here, great products.
Thanks! We have a few JL items out currently and hopefully a lot more soon. Thanks for the kind words.

How about headlights that resemble the OEM but also have bluetooth and RGB? Maybe integrated turn signals too.
Headlights are currently being worked on, but we do not have an ETA. We want them out ASAP though.

+1 on this
@InspiredEngineering

Thanks much for your replies to comments in this thread.... NOT! :punch:
Haha, sorry about that. We had a login issue with the account and just got it figured out.

Xingpao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I purchased 2 led cubes cased in red to install in a Poison Spyder stubby front fender. Hopefully, Poison Spyder will stop promising delivery dates they cannot meet and I can post a pic installed soon.

When I called to ask about the right connection type I needed, I got immediate help and was very happy.

Boston Mike

First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black JLU Rubicon
I am awaiting a set of Go Rhino Rockline bumpers for my new JLUR. The front takes a 20" dual row light bar and the rear takes to 3" cubes. Go Rhino says they designed using Rigid lights..................wondering if you'd have something as an optIon.

Sponsored

OP
OP
InspiredEngineering

InspiredEngineering

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am awaiting a set of Go Rhino Rockline bumpers for my new JLUR. The front takes a 20" dual row light bar and the rear takes to 3" cubes. Go Rhino says they designed using Rigid lights..................wondering if you'd have something as an optIon.
Our lights should work as the measure very close to the Rigid lights. When you get the bumper, shoot us some measurements and we can let you know for sure. Worst case we can fab up something to make them fit.

Jason

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR StingGray
Looking at those 6cube spot lights for an a-pillar install, do you guys have a pillar bracket for jls yet that i am not seeing or should i try and find a different bracket? Also I’m guessing for the pillar i want a spot and not a flood right?

OP
OP
InspiredEngineering

InspiredEngineering

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking at those 6cube spot lights for an a-pillar install, do you guys have a pillar bracket for jls yet that i am not seeing or should i try and find a different bracket? Also I’m guessing for the pillar i want a spot and not a flood right?
Sorry for the delay, it has been crazy the past few days. Yes Spot is the best for the A pillar to avoid getting too much glare on the hood. We currently do not have A pillar brackets on our website but we can get most major brands like Artec and Baja Designs.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.