Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Wrangles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6 6sp Billet
This should be working again. Live link only shows up when you search by VIN to prevent other people from looking up your vin number just using your name.

Fixed

Please try again. If you still see this issue please PM me the info you are trying to use so I can try to track down the issue.
Working now thanks. Please note says my window sticker Not Found but I click on Not Found and it brings up my sticker. I’m just happy to finally have a sticker but just wanted to let you know.

Advertisement

RubiconGaby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon granite, 2006 Rubicon beige, 1995 green Sahara, 1995 Sport aqua with splash (hers), 1995 Sahara beige (his). 2005 liberty and 2006 grand Cherokee limited
Vehicle Showcase
Are you able to search for 2 door rubicon 2.0L?

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Working now thanks. Please note says my window sticker Not Found but I click on Not Found and it brings up my sticker. I’m just happy to finally have a sticker but just wanted to let you know.
It only updates the found not found status about once an hour. The link is always there when you search by vin though so it is possible to get in that window where it hasn’t updated yet, but it’s active.

Please let me know if you don’t get an email about it within an hour or so.

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Are you able to search for 2 door rubicon 2.0L?
No you can’t do multi-filtering at the moment. I’ve been thinking about a good way to do that quickly but haven’t come up with a good solution yet.

RubiconGaby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon granite, 2006 Rubicon beige, 1995 green Sahara, 1995 Sport aqua with splash (hers), 1995 Sahara beige (his). 2005 liberty and 2006 grand Cherokee limited
Vehicle Showcase
No you can’t do multi-filtering at the moment. I’ve been thinking about a good way to do that quickly but haven’t come up with a good solution yet.
Ok. Thanks for the reply. What are you using? Maybe there are others, including myself that could help?

Sponsored

Wrangles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6 6sp Billet
It only updates the found not found status about once an hour. The link is always there when you search by vin though so it is possible to get in that window where it hasn’t updated yet, but it’s active.

Please let me know if you don’t get an email about it within an hour or so.
Just a heads up to help you troubleshoot perhaps, still no email regarding sticker found.

Thrive

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Dodge Durango R/T, 2007 Mercedes R63 AMG
If it supplies a window sticker does that mean it shipped? Is there a way to see what stage you are in?

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
If it supplies a window sticker does that mean it shipped? Is there a way to see what stage you are in?
It means it probably about to ship. This doesn't plug into the tracking system that dealers have so there is no stage reported.

tnjrb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JL Rubi
so I have a VIN. got it on around 7/20 for an order placed on 7/18. However when I plug it in here it just says "not found"...what does that mean?

(When I do the jeep chat thing they always tell me im in D1...I've not checked in 2 or 3 days though)

Sponsored

Greenjeepthing

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport Mojito
Occupation
Retired Automotive Service Manager
Ordered mine 7/7 called that monday to change to tan seats....said too late got VIN and D 1 status... Nothing has changed since.

cboke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
Hey! We purchased a Sahara JLU with Premium Sunrider Soft Top, not Turbo on 7/09. We have the VIN, but no sticker or build sheet - per the live chat, we've been in D1 for a bit, and our production line/build date passed (last week). Any comments from those who have any experience with this? Thanks!

Last edited:

Wrangles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6 6sp Billet
so I have a VIN. got it on around 7/20 for an order placed on 7/18. However when I plug it in here it just says "not found"...what does that mean?

(When I do the jeep chat thing they always tell me im in D1...I've not checked in 2 or 3 days though)
It isn’t an internal Jeep tracking system. All it does is query info Jeep puts on their publically available website for anyone in the world to see if they have your VIN. Once either sheet is generated by Jeep it’ll be placed on the website and the tracker here will find it and notify you.

Apart from that your dealer will have the best info, Jeep chat can be a bit off from what I have seen others say here. Or go to the other forum mentioned here in other threads and pay a fee and you’ll get access to the info on Jeeps internal tracking system.

Advertisement

Advertisement