JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

SuperK8

First Name
Kate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl Sahara
Thank you for this! I’m anxiously awaiting my Ocean Blue Sahara I ordered on June 8th. Dealership gave me an “estimated” date that has come and gone and now it’s radio silence from them....this helps!

Advertisement

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
This is Amazing guys, thank you so much. I would like to ask the dumb question (Remember, there are no dumb questions, just dumb people). Can we get clarification on where in the process "BUILD", "STICKER" and "UPDATED" (Complete) are in the order? Also, does complete mean it's at the dealership, or just complete at the factory and waiting delivery? Thanks for the clarification, it's much appreciated.
Basically this is querying some endpoints that exist from Chrysler. The build sheet is pretty much all the things/options in your build. As far as I can tell this becomes available as your Jeep goes into productions. The sticker is the window sticker like you would see on the window on the lot that shows the price, safety rating, and gas mileage. This typically shows up 3-4 days after the build sheet. Updated in this table has two meanings. The first is the last time it was checked, the second if the build and sticker have both been found was when the last change was detected.

In my case when both of these showed up it pretty much was within a day that my Jeep was on a truck to the train station (asked my dealer for more detailed tracking)

The Completed list is everything that has had both sticker and build sheet found. This may or may not mean that they are delivered. If both are there there is a pretty good chance the Jeep is on it's way or will be soon.

MSD

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
So we ordered a fully loaded JLUS Penstar V6, 8 speed auto on 6/25 and received the build sheet a week later. Our dealer told us it was built last week on 7/20 and that I it was in inspection. I started chatting with Jeep chat on Monday and they told me it was with the “Body Vendor”. They indicated that this could be for a variety of “option items” that are not typically installed on the assembly line. They have told me the same thing every day this week. We did not order anything that I thought was unique. Could this be for any of these optional items- Hard top headliner, LED lighting, Alpine premium sound, Trailer tow package, All weather mats? There is a note “Special Scheduling Condition VII” does anyone know what that means? Jeep chat has been very polite but has not provided any real information;(

tp_ict

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Grand Cherokee
Sport, 3.6L, soft top, manual transmission, billet silver, anti-spin differential, all-terrain tires, tinted windows, trailer tow, A/C, rock rails. Ordered 6/4, entered JB status 6/26. Nobody can give me any information on the reason for the delay or when a shipping date might be assigned.
Sorry, needed to add that this is a JL...

3rdJeep

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Thanks for this tool. I ordered today and am waiting on a vin. I have a von now. How long does it take for the vin to come out?

Sponsored

jloyva

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting-Gray Wrangler JL Sport S, Victory Touring Cruiser, Kia Sorento
Occupation
Project Manaager
“Special Scheduling Condition VII”
I believe this is a custom order and is put to the front of the line for build priority.

Thanks for this tool. I ordered today and am waiting on a vin. I have a von now. How long does it take for the vin to come out?
I ordered late in the day on 7/17, I believe the dealer put the order in on the morning of 7/18. One week and 49 minutes later, 7/25, I got a call from the dealer that my Wrangler was built and is now waiting to be shipped. I got the VIN from him on 7/26 and punched it into my naked lady machine and got my build sheet. Window sticker showed up today, 7/27. I would say be patient and give it a week.

VA6SD

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT, 2018 JLUR.
Occupation
Mechanic
if you want a Rubicon forget about getting a vin until October
I ordered my Rubicon 2018-07-11 and I have no VIN at this time. Oh well maybe I will get the Rubicon in time for my Birthday (Mid November)

lorlik

First Name
Leonid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland (Sold), 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR White
Sport, 3.6L, soft top, manual transmission, billet silver, anti-spin differential, all-terrain tires, tinted windows, trailer tow, A/C, rock rails. Ordered 6/4, entered JB status 6/26. Nobody can give me any information on the reason for the delay or when a shipping date might be assigned.
I’m in a similar situation with my JLUR. Did you get the premium top by any chance?

Wrangles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6 6sp Billet
Something happened. My VIN is no longer found via search but I can find by nickname. When found by nickname the build sheet looks like it’s no longer a live link?

Sponsored

tnjrb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JL Rubi
Something happened. My VIN is no longer found via search but I can find by nickname. When found by nickname the build sheet looks like it’s no longer a live link?
Same problem here

AlamedaJeep

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
I've got an identical build, except it's a hard top. I've been told its status is JB - it's finished but is at the "body vendor" for additional equipment. I am guessing in my case that means the Mopar rock rails, since that's the only thing that's not a standard factory option.

RichD

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport S
Where do I get the VIN? Dealer? Ordered my JLU 7/20

Thrive

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Dodge Durango R/T, 2007 Mercedes R63 AMG
I can’t use it? Track new says vin already tracked. Nickname says invalid, search vin says invalid. Bummer

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
This should be working again. Live link only shows up when you search by VIN to prevent other people from looking up your vin number just using your name.

Same problem here
Fixed

I can’t use it? Track new says vin already tracked. Nickname says invalid, search vin says invalid. Bummer
Please try again. If you still see this issue please PM me the info you are trying to use so I can try to track down the issue.

Advertisement

Advertisement