Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Hello All,

After speaking and consulting with multiple members on this forum about the constant steering issues that many have experienced, we thought a survey would be beneficial. If you have current steering issues (or if you had them and they were fixed by the dealer) please complete this survey:

https://goo.gl/forms/uWOyTgyqG6AnNdEY2

Thanks! :like:
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
TaiMc

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Hello All,

After speaking and consulting with multiple members on this forum about the constant steering issues that many have experienced, we thought a survey would be beneficial. If you have current steering issues (or if you had them and they were fixed by the dealer) please complete this survey:

Here is the data in real time: 244 responses as of 9/27
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Yu1se9PClpKDriTKaaAMpdgKt1oA5sT_aXI-hoYMCg4/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:
OP
OP
TaiMc

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Bump

xeon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
just my two cents.... i did not take the survey. It linked to an outside URL. You might want to create the survey in the forum. Don't know...but if you had it in the forum...I would have responded.

Sponsored

OP
OP
TaiMc

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
just my two cents.... i did not take the survey. It linked to an outside URL. You might want to create the survey in the forum. Don't know...but if you had it in the forum...I would have responded.
It's a google form survey...there's nothing malicious about it...you don't have to download anything and I didn't create the survey in the forum as not sure about the data output.

With google doc/forms the data will export in an excel sheet...easy for submitting via email to whoever needs to know. I'm not aware of data being exported in a spreadsheet form via this forum's surveys. Too bad you didn't take the survey, 65 people have, but all good! Do what you feel is comfortable. :like:

If you'd like, you could create a survey on this forum and then submit your vote that way?

OP
OP
TaiMc

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Bump

Bearded_Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! Rubicon
I thought I replied to this thread in the past, but I guess not. Thanks for creating this!

OP
OP
TaiMc

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I thought I replied to this thread in the past, but I guess not. Thanks for creating this!
You're VERY welcome. Actually your last rant in the other thread prompted me to create it along with a couple others that expressed the need to have actual data; as this is something more tangible and more "credible" in order for FCA to act.

So thank yourself and everyone else that posted in that thread, as I had no clue it was this serious!

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
You're VERY welcome. Actually your last rant in the other thread prompted me to create it along with a couple others that expressed the need to have actual data; as this is something more tangible and more "credible" in order for FCA to act.

So thank yourself and everyone else that posted in that thread, as I had no clue it was this serious!
So , you are a kind of a old time movie director filming vehicles with steering problems , like a silent movie with the Keystone Kops , all steering Jeeps all over the place , and then the last one goes out of control and knocks over the camera . lol .

Sponsored

OP
OP
TaiMc

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
So , you are a kind of a old time movie director filming vehicles with steering problems , like a silent movie with the Keystone Kops , all steering Jeeps all over the place , and then the last one goes out of control and knocks over the camera . lol .
Haha, naww...I just like to help, if it's possible. I'd like for everyone to enjoy their Jeep as much as I've been enjoying mine and when I don't see that happen, it's unsettling.

BUMPing the survey, just in case these additional posts move the thread to another page:

OP
OP
TaiMc

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com