Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Jeep Guys & Gals! (Insert Jeep Wave Here)

We have had a TON of response on the JLWrangler Forum! You folks are great!

We are offering up to 6% Below Invoice Pricing on all New JL Wrangler orders. We will honor a standard 5% Below Invoice price for all customers; however, if you have a Chrysler Affiliate Code (ie: Tread Lightly), we will honor an additional 1% below that!

This is the deal you have been waiting & searching for. We promise you nothing but professionalism & courtesy throughout your buying process, from my personal initial email until you drive away in your New Jeep!

We are located in Eden, NC. It is roughly 45 minutes away from Greensboro, NC (National Airport GSO) & right on the Virginia line.

My email is always available. Drop me a line & I will typically get back to you within an hour of your email.

Thanks to all Members that have already ordered from us! We look forward to helping dozens if not hundreds more!

Travis Reynolds
Sales Manager
Tri City Jeep
[email protected]
Sponsored

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
YOU need a dealership in the Denver area.. ;)

OP
OP
Leah@TriCityJeep

Leah@TriCityJeep

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Leah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
Vehicle Showcase
YOU need a dealership in the Denver area.. ;)
We apologize for being a "small town, locally owned" dealer & not one of those "Huge conglomerates" :giggle:

All jokes aside...we have several folks building with us from out of state (Texas, Vermont, etc). We do have an airport nearby that can accommodate for your flight in. We also are able to ship your vehicle to you if you do not wish to drive your new Wrangler back across country, "Dumb & Dumber style" ;)

Give us good 'ol East Coast, North Carolina boys a shot :jk:

OP
OP
Leah@TriCityJeep

Leah@TriCityJeep

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Leah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats @ToBeJeeper! Your JL Unlimited Sahara has been ordered! :like: Can't wait for that beautiful white beast to get here! I think we're just as excited as you are! :jk:

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
I was up at Tri-City today to pick up my new Wrangler. It is always hard to recommend a dealer until the deal is completely done because there are always things that can go wrong. Now I can 100% recommend Tri-City with no reservations. It has been a great experience.

My entire family wanted to come pick up the Jeep with me and they couldn't believe how well we were treated. They felt like they were meeting friends of mine who just happened to have a Jeep to sell me. The General Manager Dwayne was literally trying to figure out what else he could do for me to improve my deal as I was signing my paperwork.

Most of the time people just want to know if the deal is as good as advertised. It is. I got exactly what we agreed to and there were some complications where they had to get creative to make that happen. There are a couple of follow-up items and they are bending over backwards to make it convenient for me.

This is not a mega-volume dealer. This is a small-town dealer with a great team that cares about their customers. When you are there you feel like their only customer and you feel good about doing business with them. And the deal can't be beat.

Thanks @Travis@TriCityJeep, Lori, Dwayne, and Leon. I love my Jeep and I have a feeling it won't be the last one I buy and I can't imagine buying from anyone else.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Leah@TriCityJeep

Leah@TriCityJeep

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Leah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I was up at Tri-City today to pick up my new Wrangler. It is always hard to recommend a dealer until the deal is completely done because there are always things that can go wrong. Now I can 100% recommend Tri-City with no reservations. It has been a great experience.

My entire family wanted to come pick up the Jeep with me and they couldn't believe how well we were treated. They felt like they were meeting friends of mine who just happened to have a Jeep to sell me. The General Manager Dwayne was literally trying to figure out what else he could do for me to improve my deal as I was signing my paperwork.

Most of the time people just want to know if the deal is as good as advertised. It is. I got exactly what we agreed to and there were some complications where they had to get creative to make that happen. There are a couple of follow-up items and they are bending over backwards to make it convenient for me.

This is not a mega-volume dealer. This is a small-town dealer with a great team that cares about their customers. When you are there you feel like their only customer and you feel good about doing business with them. And the deal can't be beat.

Thanks @Travis@TriCityJeep, Lori, Dwayne, and Leon. I love my Jeep and I have a feeling it won't be the last one I buy and I can't imagine buying from anyone else.
@ThirtyOne, we cannot thank you enough for, not only your business, but the many more that have come by your lead from the Forum! It is a beautiful Wrangler & we know your family will make many more Jeep memories together! It was great hearing about your Jeep life from the past & we look forward to hearing about it in the future! (Insert Jeep Wave here) :clap: :jk:

Turfman

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Vehicle Showcase
@ThirtyOne, we cannot thank you enough for, not only your business, but the many more that have come by your lead from the Forum! It is a beautiful Wrangler & we know your family will make many more Jeep memories together! It was great hearing about your Jeep life from the past & we look forward to hearing about it in the future! (Insert Jeep Wave here) :clap: :jk:
Travis when you get a chance can you text me about getting a quote on a new JLUR! 504-628-4461? I’m looking for a Mojito and know they are not building them just yet but have high hopes it will be soon.

OP
OP
Leah@TriCityJeep

Leah@TriCityJeep

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Leah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Travis when you get a chance can you text me about getting a quote on a new JLUR! 504-628-4461? I’m looking for a Mojito and know they are not building them just yet but have high hopes it will be soon.
James,

Shoot me over an email of the build you would like. The easiest way I've found to do that would be to visit www.jeep.com, build it & email me over the configuration. I understand Mojito will most likely not show up as a color, just fill in a different color & I'll try to keep you updated when Mojito opens back up. My email is in my signature line & on my profile.

Thanks!

Lindag8r

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 MB SLK280; 2015 Acura MDX; 2006 Nissan Armada
Occupation
Pharmacist
Travis,

We have a JLUR “in transit,” from a local dealer, but we are beginning to wonder if something is henkey. So, let me set a backup plan in motion.

We want a Rubicon, Ocean Blue, with the following:
Tow package
Infotainment package
Cold weather group
BSM (Safety Group)
Remote Keyless Ebtry
Automatic transmission
3 piece freedom hardtop
Remote keyless start
Steel bumpers
Led lighting group
Leather trimmed seats (black)

We have a Tread Lightly code for Publix Supermarkets. Can you work me up a price and email it to [email protected]? I know it is an unusual request, but as I stated, something is not sitting right. Hope I am wrong. We are in Florida, so a quick flight up to NC is not a big deal (we bought our Corgi from a resident of NC). Thank you,

Turfman

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Vehicle Showcase
James,

Shoot me over an email of the build you would like. The easiest way I've found to do that would be to visit www.jeep.com, build it & email me over the configuration. I understand Mojito will most likely not show up as a color, just fill in a different color & I'll try to keep you updated when Mojito opens back up. My email is in my signature line & on my profile.

Thanks!
Thanks Travis, I did just that.
My only problem is finding out how to email my list from the jeep site. I could only find out how to print it. so I just wrote everything down in the email. It does allow the selection of Mojito. which I have never had an issue selecting every since I had been building one a few months back. I'm hoping they start the color soon. I am will to wait until I hear it is no longer an option. I am also willing to place the order before it opens up with the only change down the road being the color if they cancel it.

thanks.

Sponsored

Turfman

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Travis, good news looks like they have opened ordering on the Mojito again!

OP
OP
Leah@TriCityJeep

Leah@TriCityJeep

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Leah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Travis, good news looks like they have opened ordering on the Mojito again!
I don't want to tell you that I emailed you about that 6 hours ago but...lol

pilotjeeper81

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKURHR (Sold) Waiting on 2018 Sting Gray JLUR, 2014 Tundra Crewmax Platinum 4X4
I took delivery of mine yesterday! Great experience from ordering to pick up. Thanks to @Travis@TriCityJeep this was the best and easiest purchase I have made.

IMG_0304.JPG

pilotjeeper81

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKURHR (Sold) Waiting on 2018 Sting Gray JLUR, 2014 Tundra Crewmax Platinum 4X4
Status
Not open for further replies.