First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Wrangler
Occupation
CPA
Seems like they haven't nailed down pricing for the options which is why the pricing isn't live online. All official production vehicles have to go out with this window sticker. Probably a way to manually override the pricing system where someone who placed this order gave a rough $45,000 estimate. I wouldn't panic, the management at jeep knows they are doing. It's unfortunate that we have to wait for pricing but soon enough it will come!

See below MSRP for this Sahara was $45,465.

Screen Shot 2017-12-01 at 2.52.58 PM.png
$46,000 and that is with a manual trans? I guess that means I will not be trying to get one.
Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
$46,000 and that is with a manual trans? I guess that means I will not be trying to get one.
Other than the manual, it looks pretty loaded, to me.

Lurvis33

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Iā€™m really hoping for a $37-39k base price for the Sahara so I can add some additional options to it. I donā€™t want to be spending more than $43k before all of the extra fees are added :lipssealed:

Armycop

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Wrangler, 2010 Camaro SS, 2017 Passat R-Line
Damn, they are approaching Tahoe and Escalade prices!

Sponsored

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
It looks like a (almost) fully loaded Sahara will be $46K which is not too bad and puts pricing close to the $2,550 increase we expected.

But if the base price for the Sahara is $45K then I'm definitely canceling my order and buying a Raptor

FCA just tell us how much the thing costs. Not everything has to be a "grand reveal".
You must not have shopped for a Raptor lately. Good luck getting one and you will be paying at least $10k over MSRP.

Jabs

First Name
Jabs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
You must not have shopped for a Raptor lately. Good luck getting one and you will be paying at least $10k over MSRP.
The new Raptors been out for over a year. $10k over MSRP? Where are you shopping?

Valentino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 Winter Edition
For sure JL owner are going to have to spend a few more pennies. Not too late to get a great deal on the JKU. All the new stuff on the JL is that really for a jeep wrangler owner??? might be but no need for me.... Four wheel drive power window and AC is all I need..

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
The new Raptors been out for over a year. $10k over MSRP? Where are you shopping?
Do me a favor, go to a few Ford dealers tomorrow, ask to test drive a Raptor and get a quote and reply back here with what you find out.

Valentino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 Winter Edition
Do me a favor, go to a few Ford dealers tomorrow, ask to test drive a Raptor and get a quote and reply back here with what you find out.
FYI JKU has nothing to compare to a raptor... Four wheel driving vs pickup truck HUMMM

Sponsored

Jabs

First Name
Jabs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
I already did before placing my JLU order :like:

SamJ

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLUR- 6 Speed
Other than the manual, it looks pretty loaded, to me.
Has an auto and cloth seats, radio upgrade, it does have a lot of options but so does the red JLU. Iā€™m just saying the 45-46k for a Sahara isnā€™t that out of the question with what we have seen.

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

We were able to find this Sahara in the parts program. The passenger side dash trim piece shows $240 for that part in black. Haven't been able to find the drivers side trim yet.

See here:

2018-jeep-wrangler-sahara-interior-jpg.jpg

kurt13

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red JLU Rubi/4Runner
We were able to find this Sahara in the parts program. The passenger side dash trim piece shows $240 for that part in black. Haven't been able to find the drivers side trim yet.
Do you think that would be interchangeable with a Rubicon dash?
Sponsored